2012 Grabber Blue GT500 rig and static images photo shoot

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Here are some new images of my 2012 Grabber Blue GT500 with a 2.9 Whipple, True Forged wheels and full Stainless Works exhaust. Feedback always welcome.

_MNR2424-2 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2373-2 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2391-3 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2357-2 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2452-2-3 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2514 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2503 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2510 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2508 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

_MNR2481 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

Sirraf

Established Member
The very last shot is my favorite. All of them awesome though! What camera are you using? I need to buy a DSLR...

JpL4K3

Established Member
Car looks good. My feedback is to get a 2013 rear bumper. It looks very cheap with the '13 tails on a '12 rear bumper.

Sirraf

Established Member
Car looks good. My feedback is to get a 2013 rear bumper. It looks very cheap with the '13 tails on a '12 rear bumper.

Some people like to make GT's look like GT500's too. In the end, they all look good.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looks sick man I really like it. You can put 13-14 tails on without swapping the bumper?

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
The very last shot is my favorite. All of them awesome though! What camera are you using? I need to buy a DSLR...

Thanks, Nikon D800.

Thanks for the input, but I hate how they break up the rear with all the black on the 13-14. I really like the color of the stripes through the rear on the 12.

Looks sick man I really like it. You can put 13-14 tails on without swapping the bumper?

Yes, the tail lights will leave a gap, but they make a filler piece that I purchased for my install. You can see it in the image third from the bottom and a bit here.

_MNR2522-3 by Mike Smith, on Flickr

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
The pictures came out awesome man, you just need the 13/14 grills and bigger front splitter.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Short explanation on how these photos happened?

Freaking awesome.

We have a fancy Canon and I dont have the time to dedicate myself to photography forums and learning how to maximize the camera.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking GT-500. And nice work with the photos. My favorite one is the last photo, too.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Short explanation on how these photos happened?

Freaking awesome.

We have a fancy Canon and I dont have the time to dedicate myself to photography forums and learning how to maximize the camera.

Thanks. The top 5 shots are rig shots, the rest are just stills and the last photo with the tail lights was a long shutter shot. Some will take time out shooting to yield good results. Sorry, you will have to invest some time. haha Otherwise I am available for hire.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. The top 5 shots are rig shots, the rest are just stills and the last photo with the tail lights was a long shutter shot. Some will take time out shooting to yield good results. Sorry, you will have to invest some time. haha Otherwise I am available for hire.

Ok...

I was curious if you had to change any settings on the rolling shots, doesnt sound like anything too complicated. ..other than finding all the required tools and a perfectly flat smooth road..

Simple

Look great.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Ok...

I was curious if you had to change any settings on the rolling shots, doesnt sound like anything too complicated. ..other than finding all the required tools and a perfectly flat smooth road..

Simple

Look great.

Remember, those are rig shots, not rolling shots. I.E. the camera is attached to the car for these images. Shutter speed I believe was 3 seconds or so for those. So to answer your question, yes, settings were changed from rig shot to static to the tail light shot.

Zemedici

Established Member
looks great, I was wondering what was different about the rear of the vehicle, then noticed it was the tails. They look fantastic. Car looks fantastic.

FANTASTIC I SAY.

:beer:

TClark22

Established Member
Some great shots but...whats the point of using a nice DSLR, uploading them to Flickr if your going to limit the size to 800 x small as shit? I was going to add a couple pics to my background rotation at work. Guess not at that resolution

Users who are viewing this thread