2012 Compilation vid of my jalopy!

Whistler98

Established Member
All that from a 2.3. That is ridiculously impressive. I know a guy who runs high 11's low 12's and I thought that was awesome. He has a black capri.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm late seeing this one. Sorry, Brian. Saw who the OP was and HAD to watch the video. Man, your 4-banger is getting more and more outrageous. 9.06/9.03 @ 151. And if that wasn't good enough, you're planning more power for 2013 and a goal of running 7.8 or faster. Wow!!!!! Keep us posted. :burnout: :rockon:

vroom

Established Member
Nice video! man that car is awesome, I liked being able to see how it progressed. Very cool :thumbsup:

STANGMAN93

Established Member
All that from a 2.3. That is ridiculously impressive. I know a guy who runs high 11's low 12's and I thought that was awesome. He has a black capri.

Thanks! Not bad for a Pinto engine design! lol

Awesome car and a great video. Well done sir

Thanks, I have fun throwing the vids together! Glad you liked it.

Thats one fast 4 banger! Nice progress

Thanks, it was a blast last year!

I'm late seeing this one. Sorry, Brian. Saw who the OP was and HAD to watch the video. Man, your 4-banger is getting more and more outrageous. 9.06/9.03 @ 151. And if that wasn't good enough, you're planning more power for 2013 and a goal of running 7.8 or faster. Wow!!!!! Keep us posted. :burnout: :rockon:

No worries...I was just stirring the pot! The 7.80 time will come later in the year after much more testing and of course when the car is back together.
:rockon:

Love this build!

:beer:

Very nice, and yes there's lots of vag on this forum.

Thanks, I was just giving everyone a hard time! I think everyone was looking at the T2K13 stuff more than anything.

Very nice man!!!

:beer:

Nice video! man that car is awesome, I liked being able to see how it progressed. Very cool :thumbsup:

We progressed very well throughout the year, I was happy with the results of the car, it was a 5 year build!!

congrats pushing that tiny engine to above and beyond.

Thanks! With the new head and block I am going to try and make over 300hp per cylinder!

Wow! That is crazy! Good luck with your new ET goal!

THanks! :-D

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Wow, it doesn't look or sound like it's hauling ass, quite deceiving. Unique build!

Users who are viewing this thread