2012 Camaro Z28 confirmed via spyshots! Confirmed with 6.2L supercharged V8.

gap4annie

pics:
[ame="http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96645"]2012 CAMARO Z28 - with 6.2L supercharged V8 SPOTTED AND CONFIRMED!!! - Camaro Forum - 2011 Camaro 2010 Camaro / Camaro Z28 SS Forums - Camaro5.com[/ame]

Looks like GM is trying to step up their game against GT500.

Competition is good for all! :rockon:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
not sure what they're so excited about. the info isn't anything that we haven't heard in the past 5 years, and we all knew it would happen eventually. get back to me when we have a production date.

and LOL @ the auto, i like to think that the GT500 keeps some enthusiast credibility by not offering one.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Hopefully they dropped some weight off of that car, or with the additional weight of the supercharger, it will still be getting out run by mustangs. And it will definitely be interesting to see what the next power plant is for the next gt500/cobra.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Finally some competition for the Mustang GT

Since the GT500 is way ahead of that junk. 4300lbs anyone?

Never_Enough

Established Member
not sure what they're so excited about. the info isn't anything that we haven't heard in the past 5 years, and we all knew it would happen eventually. get back to me when we have a production date.

and LOL @ the auto, i like to think that the GT500 keeps some enthusiast credibility by not offering one.

LOL @ the continued ignorant auto hate.

Users who are viewing this thread