2011 wheel hop issue

warlockgs

Established Member
I couldn't agree more.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-parts-mm-xd-rlcas-panhard-bar-roush-uca.html

On edit...beware of your intent and ultimate vehicle use when adding any type of rear LCA bracket - you are making geometrical suspension changes that will have a dynamic impact upon handling and braking characteristics. If you are into drag racing the brackets aren't an issue. If road racing and high speed handling are in your future I'd consider making other changes. Otherwise, the anti-squat increase may show itself during high speed braking. Metco is one of the few manufacturers of these brackets that admits to it in their advertising.

ICM Brackets, Instant Center Modification Brackets: Metco Motorsports

I get that, but the Shelby brackets have two holes in them; you can't use the upper set with the stock LCAs, but you can with aftermarket ones. The upper holes are the stock-ish setup (you're moving the instant center just a few inches back) and the lower ones are the drag setup (behind the leading edge of the door). With adjustable LCAs and a decent upper, you have all the adjustability you would want or need for any amateur racer/HPDE event-goer (I'm one of the latter). For the rear, anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread