2011 Shelby GT500 with 8400 miles

mannyf

Established Member
$37,000
N. Orange County, CA.

It pains me to post this, but Covid.

For your consideration is a 2011 Shelby GT500 optioned with the performance package, navigation, and Shaker 1000. Also included is the factory car cover and floor mats in sealed factory packages.

The car sits as it left the factory with the exception of a K&N cold air intake and a clear bra. K&N used this car for the video tutorial for installation of the kit. You can find the video on the K&N site, which includes a dyno pull. Car put down 498 horsepower and almost identical torque numbers with only 1700 miles on the odometer. Factory air filter and housing will be included in the sale.

The car is garage kept and is nearly perfect with only a few imperfections. I will do my best to highlight those imperfections in pictures, but fortunately and unfortunately they are hard to photograph.

Interior is flawless, leather still smells new and I have not used chemicals to clean the interior as of yet, only wipe downs with microfiber towels.

The exterior imperfections start on the driver door. The door was lovingly cleaned by my toddler with an abrasive. It is very possible that a professional detailer will be able to correct it. I did not feel comfortable trying to correct it, I also didn’t feel comfortable taking it to get professionally detailed due to the pandemic. The driver side door sill has 2 chips in the paint from entering and exiting the vehicle. There are two imperfections on the vinyl decals, although I believe these were defects from the factory and not from damage to the vehicle.

Even with the imperfections I have listed, the car shows extremely well for a a 9 year old vehicle.

Drives flawlessly. It was autocrossed 3 or 4 times but I unfortunately was never able to make a pass at the drag strip or race it at a racetrack.

I feel I have priced the car competitively given the uniqueness of the color, condition, and low mileage.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or set up a convenient time for you to inspect the car in person. I respectfully ask that you consider my family’s medical history and suseceptibility to illness. If you would like to see the car in person I ask that you wear a mask and also possibly gloves if we reach an agreement for a test drive.

I apologize for the added precautions and appreciate your understanding.

Manny
323-496-3358

IMG_7935 2.JPG
IMG_4886 2.JPG
IMG_4919 2.JPG
IMG_7613 2.JPG
IMG_1218.JPG
IMG_3112 2.JPG
IMG_6012 2.jpg
IMG_5912.JPG
IMG_7017.JPG
IMG_9388.JPG

Last edited:

mannyf

Established Member
Thank you, I appreciate the support!
After almost 7 years of ownership posting this listing was not an easy thing to do. I’m glad I made the decision to step up from a regular Mustang 7 years ago, this car proved to be a much better piggy bank.
Looking forward to going back to work in a couple of weeks and starting the path back into another Shelby soon.

Brillo58

Established Member
Love that car.... if I didn’t already have one, I’d buy it in a heartbeat. Price is verrrry fair. Good luck with the sale. Best of luck to you and your family....be strong...

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Flew to Cali yesterday, met with Manny, inspected the car and drove it home.
Thanks to Manny for being a stand up guy and I promise to take care of her sir.
Also thanks to my buddy Steve for turning me onto this the second it was posted on here.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Flew to Cali yesterday, met with Manny, inspected the car and drove it home.
Thanks to Manny for being a stand up guy and I promise to take care of her sir.
Also thanks to my buddy Steve for turning me onto this the second it was posted on here.
I'm happy you got another GB

Users who are viewing this thread