2011 Paxton 5.0 vs C5Z w/ Supercharged 416 ls3

cb900f

Established Member
Bonus footage at the end!

[video=youtube;u8jzHNfRlP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8jzHNfRlP0[/video]

jleews6

Established Member
I think the Coyote is one of the most impressive motors Ford has ever made and they are even more impressive with boost but....Something was wrong with that Vette. That must be one tired 416 LS3. A good running big cube LS3 should run with that car N/A. My friends ls2 Vette with a small cam,headers and 10 pounds trapped almost 140 and pulled the like a freight train on a roll.

cb900f

Established Member
I think the Coyote is one of the most impressive motors Ford has ever made and they are even more impressive with boost but....Something was wrong with that Vette. That must be one tired 416 LS3. A good running big cube LS3 should run with that car N/A. My friends ls2 Vette with a small cam,headers and 10 pounds trapped almost 140 and pulled the like a freight train on a roll.

It's on a crazy safe tune. It's the 3rd motor for the car, he's tired of rebuilding it. :)

stangfreak

Established Member

This

jleews6

Established Member
It's on a crazy safe tune. It's the 3rd motor for the car, he's tired of rebuilding it. :)

Well thats good to know and just so everybody knows I wasnt bashing his car ,just wondering why it didnt seem to run like I thought it should. I think that after two motors I would look into the tune or atleast the fuel supply. If he is hurting motors that bad something is up. I have seen stock ls2s put up with allot of abuse under allot of boost.

cb900f

Established Member
Well, first one let go b/c it was stock. 2nd one broke the ringland. He just got it back on the road and doesn't want to turn it up just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread