2011 Mustang GT vs. Ferrari 430 Scuderia @ Grattan Raceway

Extremite

Established Member
I tried that today and it sounded like shit. Lol. I need to figure out something because the standard mic on the Hero4 Silver just doesn't do well with my exhaust.

smallblock

Established Member
I tried that today and it sounded like shit. Lol. I need to figure out something because the standard mic on the Hero4 Silver just doesn't do well with my exhaust.

The internal mic on my hero 3 didn't work well for this purpose. Sealed case didn't record much sound, the skeleton case was all wind noise.

Extremite

Established Member
I mounted mine just in front of my steering wheel in a skeleton case and it did pretty well overall. Only issue is that you can't really hear cars around me.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Nice driving OP! What tires are you running? With 10.5" width rims, you can run 295 maybe even 305. I run 295 MPSS, for track use like that I would go to a slick setup.

smallblock

Established Member
Nice driving OP! What tires are you running? With 10.5" width rims, you can run 295 maybe even 305. I run 295 MPSS, for track use like that I would go to a slick setup.

Thanks! My track setup is Hankook RS3 285/35R18 on 18x10s. I am looking to upgrade this year to R comps or slicks. You can see in the vid the RS3s getting greasy by the end of the session.

smallblock

Established Member
Btw, was creeping on your YouTube channel. Great vids!!! I knew you would have some judging by your avatar.

Mach1Stang

1994 327 Stroker
Established Member
That was awesome to watch! Great driving. You don t have any performance mods done to the car besides suspension?

Users who are viewing this thread