2011 Mustang GT Premium Whipple/T56 (Feeler)

jccobra

Established Member
It's a shame I just got a car with a kenne bell on it love the car it sits awesome and I love the color good luck with it I've also been doing auto body for years people don't understand how easy cars are to fix anymore.

8ighty6ix

Established Member
I am still very interested in this car--Ill just post my questions here:

How is the tread on the R888s?

Was the 93 Octane tune Dyno tuned or is it a canned tune? If the former, what kind of power is it making on 93?

Stock block/ internals?

Where in VA is the car?

Also would still be interested to see more pictures of the car before/ during repairs.

cjb08

Established Member
Busy at work today. Have about 4000 on the r888's. Still lots of life. 93 was dyno tuned. Ill post the dyno sheet. Stock engine internals. Adam at rev knows how to tune these cars. He told me it was a very safe tune. Told me I could also go down a pulley size to get over 700hp. Car is in gloucester va. South east va. Hampton/norfolk/vabeach. I looked for some more pics of the car during the repairs and before and don't have any. We do this everyday so just wasn't a big deal to me. Never thought to take pics if it.

8ighty6ix

Established Member
Busy at work today. Have about 4000 on the r888's. Still lots of life. 93 was dyno tuned. Ill post the dyno sheet. Stock engine internals. Adam at rev knows how to tune these cars. He told me it was a very safe tune. Told me I could also go down a pulley size to get over 700hp. Car is in gloucester va. South east va. Hampton/norfolk/vabeach. I looked for some more pics of the car during the repairs and before and don't have any. We do this everyday so just wasn't a big deal to me. Never thought to take pics if it.

Thanks. Would also like to get ahold of the VIN if you don't mind.

cjb08

Established Member
Just to give everyone a heads up. I have had multiple offers up to 23,500, but I am going to hold tight at 25,000. I know the car is worth that and the plus side is I get to keep enjoying the car in the meantime. Thanks for all the compliments and support I've gotten from the members here.

bigcat650

Established Member
very interested in car can u text me a contact # and a good time to call?
937 539 1683 thanks

cjb08

Established Member
Out of town. Have tons of requests for more info. Will send when I get back.
Thanks

cjb08

Established Member
Time to make room for my new toy. Ready to sell 24k is firm.
Brand new 315/35/20 michelins pilot super sports on the rear.
Also added 12" Rockford fosgate composite sub box with a top of the line Sundown sub and PPI amp running the sub and a JBL 6.5" component set in the doors.

Last edited:

Loosescrews

Established Member
Do you have the 93 dyno sheet? I don't have e85 in WV. Also, how difficult is it to switch the tunes over? For example, what if i went on a road trip to somewhere that had e85 and I wanted to run it.

cjb08

Established Member
Yes I have the 93 sheet at work. Made like 630ish I believe. Tune is very easy to switch with sct tuner.

2mchtoy

Established Member
Can you call me tomorrow after 1 your time. I'll just be getting outta church. Love to put this deal together with you. Thx
Tom 6419902096

Users who are viewing this thread