2011 Mustang GT Premium Whipple/T56 (Feeler)

cjb08

Established Member
Sold:
First let me start by saying that this car was bought at auction. It was wrecked. I own 3 body shops in Virginia and I bought and built this car for myself. No expense was spared in putting it back together. We are not a used car dealer and we do not typically sell salvage. I built this for myself, but now am moving on to another project. The car was repaired just as we would for any of our customers here at the shop. It has been inspected by the Dept of Motor Vehicles and given a repaired title (which means it can be registered/insured just like any other vehicle).

List of Mods:

Painted all over to 370z blue

FRPP/whipple 2.3 with 3.25 pulley

Tuned by Adam at Rev Auto 679rwhp and 540 tq on E85

Also has 93 tune, but I have always used E85.

Tremec T56 magnum transmission swap with Mcleod Rst clutch

jlt cai intake

id1000 injectors

jms bap

velgen 20/10.5 and 9.5 wheels painted flat black

315/35/20 rear Michelin pilot super sports

Whiteline upper and lower rear control arms and adj panhard bar

koni yellows/h&r springs

steeda front and rear adj sway bars

steeda/stop tech 14" front brake kit

kooks long tubes

kooks catted x pipe

gt500 mufflers

all emblems shaved with rtr rear emblem delete

gt500 rear spoiler

steeda rear seat X brace with rear seat

aeroforce gauages in double pillar pod

Front end has been converted to 2013 Gt500 front (hood/bumper/lower spoiler/grilles.

I have put about 5000 miles on it and it runs and drives great. Is super fast and handles better than any mustang I have ever been around.

Mileage is around 26,000, but im still driving it and am in no hurry to sell.

Hood is painted flat black as is gt500 spoiler and rtr decklid filler.

There are pics on Rev Auto's facebook.

Obviously, some people will never buy salvage and that is fine with me, but for the others who are willing to save some money and buy a previously wrecked car they could get a good deal on a great car. Every vehicle that I own has been wrecked (even my wifes 2012 VW Routan van that my 4 young kids ride in). Cars get wrecked everyday and fixed....many that are no different than the ones that total. It is a fine line between a 20,000$ repair and a total loss. I see them go both ways everyday.

Probably would want to get around 23,750 for it. Also, don't need to sell so please don't waste my time with rediculous offers. I will keep it and enjoy it before I'll give it away...salvage rebuilt or not.
Thanks
8abure8e.jpg

u5ydehyn.jpg

hu2y4e7a.jpg

gy4a9ydu.jpg

vy5evupy.jpg

[
by2yzy5y.jpg

zegudyty.jpg

2e4eby8y.jpg

Last edited:

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I think putting a little more effort into your ad by posting some pics would be a huge key to helping move your car faster. I am interested but without seeing pics it's hard to judge the condition of your car.

cjb08

Established Member
Well looks like I can post pics now. Will update with pics.

Last edited:

cjb08

Established Member
Here are a couple pics during the repair. Rt qtr replaced with rt fender/hood/door/front bumper/rad...we flared both qtrs to help clear the wider tires in the back. I paid 10,250.00 for the car wrecked. Price drop to 26,500.
Also forgot a couple other mods:
Roush vent boost gauge
Super nice Polk component set front speakers.
Double din pioneer
Interior lighting package
Steeda 12 rear rotor conversion
Moser axles
Rear bump stop relocation brkts
3:73 gears
Interior is in excellent condition.
Paint is near perfect with a couple small rock chips and lower front bumper valance has normal scratches.

Last edited:

cjb08

Established Member
Car has about 4,000 miles with blower/tremec trans/suspension mods. Have over 15,000$ in blower/trans/rev auto dyno tune. Have better pictures I can email if interested.

cjb08

Established Member
Had a few trade offers this morning. No trades please.
Thanks

cjb08

Established Member
Only unibody damage. Quarter panel in the rear and front sheet metal. Very basic repairs that any body shop does everyday.

cjb08

Established Member
Thanks guys! Ive got some new pics ill post up when the mods clean this up.

8ighty6ix

Established Member
When you get a chance, can you email me whatever pictures you have of this beast (before and after repairs would be great)? Bjlundqu at yahoo.com
Also have a few questions, I'll get back to you via email.

syclone50

Established Member
way to go Larry, I was just about to flag his last post. I guess he didn't get it, you edited his post and he kept on opening his mouth. Not even my thread and I want to cut his balls off......what a slapdick!

Users who are viewing this thread