2011 Jaguar XJ

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Just saw the commercial for this car. Has anybody seen the interior of this vehicle? I don't know if amazing is the word to use, but damn. :bowdown:

BTW- exterior was ok lol.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
****ing SEKSAH!!! i do think the previous gen XJ is still the best looking sedan of all time, i don't think it's possible to beat the looks of that car, but the new one is damn fine in its own regard.

and, before anyone brings it up, no the 5.0l jaguar AJV8 and the 5.0l ford coyote V8 share NOTHING in common, even though they are almost identical dimensionally.

R3troGT

Established Member
I like the looks of the new XJ but prefer the XF. One of the owners at work got an XFR a few month ago. He threw me the key and said go try it. All I can say is wow, this cat moves.

2010%20Jaguar%20XFR%201.jpg

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Real nice looking Jag that. Excellent balance of elegance, muscle and chrome. Not a big fan of blue..but that shade works.

Common

Established Member
Shifter is uber gay. It pops up when you start the vehicle, it looks like a stove switch.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Saw them at the dealership the other day and they are amazing looking in person. They stand out much the same as the Phantom or Continental GTs do because of their sheer size especially in the XJL. Very sexy looking car and there's nothing out there that looks anything like it.

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Shifter is uber gay. It pops up when you start the vehicle, it looks like a stove switch.

I like it for media control. Some cars utilize em and you can still integrate it into your set up..usually reserved for Carputers and stuff..it was called the Griffin Power scroller or some crap like that, pretty neat IMO.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
A friend of mines step-dad got one and he let me drive it. It is amazing on the inside. I have ridden in it a few times and it rides incredible, but for that kind of coin it should.

They told him it was the first one sold in Texas, but who knows.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
A friend of mines step-dad got one and he let me drive it. It is amazing on the inside. I have ridden in it a few times and it rides incredible, but for that kind of coin it should.

They told him it was the first one sold in Texas, but who knows.

The cheapest one I saw at the dealership was like 82k and I think they go up to about 120k for a fully loaded s/c XJR or XJ8L. Not too bad considering what they compete against.

Users who are viewing this thread