2011+ Hellion single turbo kit - used.

03_100th

Established Member
This kit is off of my 2011 GT. I have decided to go a different route or may just trade my car in on a boss 302 or GT500.
This is the standard kit with the 67mm turbo. I also have the Eboost2 controller and Vortech BAP that will go with the kit. I will even throw in the inner fender cover that needs to be cut for the turbo install. This way you will still have your stock one in case you need it. I really am not sure what this kit is worth used, so I will say that I would like to get $3500 for it all.

I can take some pics if needed...

Thanks for looking

Deespeed99

Established Member
Sold to me! Woot woot. Too good of a deal to pass up. Darius has been a great guy to deal with thus far also.

Nick

Shoot me a PM if you have issues installing or questions. Also i noticed you have a 2013 MT82 so make sure your tuner is on point.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Shoot me a PM if you have issues installing or questions. Also i noticed you have a 2013 MT82 so make sure your tuner is on point.

Thanks. I just read your review on your kit. I was thinking BBR for my tune but maybe AED could talk me in to one of their tunes. I do like kill-aid, lol.

Heres the car it will be going on:
29x6544.jpg

2z6w5cp.jpg

Nick

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Yeah I usually bitch to people about being stationed somewhere that is ridden with potholes and no track. But being about 7 hours behind everyone else gave me the advantage on replying about 10 minutes after he posted it, which was at like 2AM his time(8PM here in Hawaii).

Deespeed99

Established Member
Thanks. I just read your review on your kit. I was thinking BBR for my tune but maybe AED could talk me in to one of their tunes. I do like kill-aid, lol.

Nick

BBR will most likely be your only choice. Shaun wont remote tune that setup and Adam who did mine will only dyno tune it as well.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
BBR will most likely be your only choice. Shaun wont remote tune that setup and Adam who did mine will only dyno tune it as well.

I spoke to Adam at Rev Auto today on the phone and mentioned that he did the tuning on your car. He said he would do a remote tune for me since I will pretty much have the same setup as you do. He said it wouldn't be an issue as long as I can rent a local dyno for an hour or two.

BBR is also in consideration. I just dont think they do any remote tuning sessions.

How/Where do you tap the oil pan with this kit?

The oil pan is not tapped with this kit. There is a T fitting that is used where the factory oil pressure sensor is.

-Nick

Deespeed99

Established Member
I spoke to Adam at Rev Auto today on the phone and mentioned that he did the tuning on your car. He said he would do a remote tune for me since I will pretty much have the same setup as you do. He said it wouldn't be an issue as long as I can rent a local dyno for an hour or two.

BBR is also in consideration. I just dont think they do any remote tuning sessions.
-Nick

Awesome man! You wont be dissapointed. He did a great job on mine, im gld to hear he'll do it!

Users who are viewing this thread