2011 GT500 turned Texas Mile racecar....lots of take offs and upgrades for sale.

klvn8r

Established Member
Hello, new to this forum, and trying to help my former boss sell off some parts. Everything here is from a 2011 GT500, that currently has under 6000 miles on the car. It has been continually upgraded to the point that its a 1400 hp monster and looking to go 225 mph at The Texas Mile. LOTS of mods have been done, this was a no expense spared project. I'm currently learning what some of these parts are (I'm old school CARBURETOR guy...but I'm trying!) Stock parts include: Oil pan and pickup, windage tray, stock fuel rails and injectors, stock crank and balancer, pistons, front struts, 8.8 parts, radio amps(?) antenna, a/c compressor and FULL SEATING. Will also be posting hi-po parts later, including Innovators West, 'The Tank', Kooks headers, and more. I'm local to Dallas/Fort Worth, can deliver. Just got my Paypal account restarted, and will ship too. Feel free to call or text for pictures, I was told to move this stuff. I'm only wanting "fair" money, nothing outrageous, and everything here is VERY nice! Craig C. 972-979-2002 or email ccamx73 AT airmail.net

klvn8r

Established Member
Since I'm new to this page, I don't think I'm allowed to post a pic.....call my cell, I can send a picture directly in what you're interested in....Its in my garage right now. At the bottom of my page it says that I may NOT post attachments....I tried a copy and paste....no luck. Sorry.

Craig

Last edited:

klvn8r

Established Member
There is a set of rods....in MANLEY boxes and ARP bolts, I believe. I need to confirm what they are.. 8.8 has a complete stock (I assume) carrier and 3.55s, there is also a 3.31 gearset, two covers, one of which appears to be drilled/plumbed for a cooler. Yes, there is an X-pipe with the Kooks headers, not sure if they are 1 3/4 or 1 7/8, but they do have 02 sensors and a crossover/heat pipe. Text message me for pics, I still haven't sorted out that issue. Sorry!

Craig

klvn8r

Established Member
I have a photobucket acct that has not been used in years....I may try that now. Otherwise, yes, I will send them to you! Thank you!!!!

**UPDATE** I got my pics into the computer, and onto Photobucket......trying to make the links work. Watch for Kooks stuff in the EXHAUST forum.

Craig

Last edited:

klvn8r

Established Member
Big storm hit us last night, lots of debris, no power.....I didn't get to do Shelby stuff this morning, like I wanted, but I went out just now and got these. The Tank pics and the rods.... All I can tell about them, no markings, except ARP/Oliver bolts. Doesn't look like production stuff to me.....your thoughts?

klvn8r
007.JPG008.JPG009.JPG

klvn8r

Established Member
***UPDATE***** Connecting rods are probably NOT Manley....they appear to be OLIVER connecting rods. They look like these.... http://image.mustangandfords.com/f/.../445-cube-windsor-engine-racetec-forgings.jpg and on my steel rule, are just over 6.5" center-to-center. Top quality stuff, the owner has not skimped on his build. I am looking for the invoice, but these appear to be these rods.... http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...iver-billet-5-5-l-connecting-rods-i-beam.html $650 + shipping to the first buyer.

Craig

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread