2011 GT500 Sterling Gray Red Stripe SVT PP, Nav

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
PRICE UPDATED TO $42,500....lowest you'll find on this car.

Here's the deal. I literally just bought the car as some of yall might know from some posts and pictures. I havent even titled the car in my name yet, making it a one owner car as far as title is concerned. I got into a wreck in my truck and need garage space to work on it. I'm in no need to sell, but putting it out there if there's anyone ready to pull the trigger. It's only going to be for sale for a couple of weeks because if it doesn't sell quick I'm going to get a storage facility to work on the truck and keep the shelby. It has 2600 miles and is in perfect condition. The interior doesn't have a scratch on it and neither does the paint. It has Nav and SVT Performance Package as well as the car cover. Sticker on her brand new was just under $56,000 and was bought for around $56k including all fees. I bought the car from the original buyer who kept the car in his garage. He is a federal officer and bought the car as a reward for himself when he came home from the Mideast. First class guy and takes care of cars the way I do. Never been smoked in. Title is clear, clean, and in hand. I keep it in my garage and the car has never seen rain. There are no modifications on the car. It still has the removable front license plate mount that the original owner had on it and it doesn't put a hole in the bumper just goes in and out of the lower grill. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested or you can shoot me a PM on here. You won't be disappointed in the condition of this car.

It has never been to a track, never raced in any way. I don't abuse my cars and the guys who have bought from me on this website before can attest to that. I sold my 04 cobra on here this past February and when the buyer came he said it was better in person than I described.

PRICE: $45,250

Downtown407.jpg

Downtown415.jpg

Downtown410.jpg

Downtown408.jpg

Downtown493.jpg

Downtown464.jpg

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
So you would rather sell your new shelby as opposed to renting a storage facility for a couple of months???

austin101385

Established Member
Beautiful car. I live in Irmo, SC and this would be perfect if it came 2 months later. I'm trying to save up so I can take out just a small loan for one of these. Do you know by chance if the warranty transfers and how that works? Good luck with the sale.

-Austin

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Beautiful car. I live in Irmo, SC and this would be perfect if it came 2 months later. I'm trying to save up so I can take out just a small loan for one of these. Do you know by chance if the warranty transfers and how that works? Good luck with the sale.

-Austin

The warranty stays with the car no matter who owns it.

Exactly as jcobra stated, the warranty will stay with the car no matter who owns it. Let me know if you come across a loan and want to move forward. If not, it's good to see a fellow SC native on here. My family's farm was actually bought and turned into the hospital in Irmo back decades ago. Have a family member that took a root from the fig tree on that farm and plant it at his place before they cleared the land. Pretty neat

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
Why weren't you selling this car when I bought mine. SVTPP and Nav, what a deal. I can't believe someone hasn't pulled the trigger on your car. GLWS.

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Why weren't you selling this car when I bought mine. SVTPP and Nav, what a deal. I can't believe someone hasn't pulled the trigger on your car. GLWS.

Haha the stars didn't line up for that one, hope you're enjoying yours!

love this car. wished I had the money. Interested in trades LOL.

Thanks man, I'm interested in certain trades. PM me what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread