2011 gt

Arctic '00

Established Member
The early cars (live Evolutions) are gaining 40 HP from the early bolt-ons (375 to 414). Over time, there will no doubt be more unleased.

This "maxed out from the factory" garbage was internet rumor that detractors started. Only time will tell, but it appears this engine may make just as much "bolt-on" power as GM's LS3.

I can't wait until people get past bolt-ons with this motor and start doing Heads/Cams builds. Then we will truly see how "maxxed out" the Coyote is from the factory. I'll bet a $100 you won't see 500rwhp cam-only or 550+ H/C like some LS3's do. In the end they will need booooost to keep up!! :-D

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
I can't wait until people get past bolt-ons with this motor and start doing Heads/Cams builds. Then we will truly see how "maxxed out" the Coyote is from the factory. I'll bet a $100 you won't see 500rwhp cam-only or 550+ H/C like some LS3's do. In the end they will need booooost to keep up!! :-D

Since evo made 414 with intake, tune and exhaust, I don't see how it won't get to 500whp with longtubes and big cams.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

Considering they have only just began tuning them, I would say 500 rwhp should not be a problem without a power adder.

Does anyone know what octane Evo is running right now?

Users who are viewing this thread