2011 GT, Auto what more to do

southport2014

Established Member
currently have a 2011 GT, Auto Trans
Has roush axle back and track pack wheels with Pirelli p zeros .
What mods should I do next I want a fast street car
Would love to do supercharger but not in budget right now

Stang Lover

Established Member
If you plan on a PD blower I would leave the converter alone stock converter works well with PD blowers. Now if your really up there in power then that may all change but for a normal street car I would keep the stock one. If you plan on a SC then I would get some LT and if you get a centri then I would get a boss intake. I would start with exhaust and some suspension. What are your goals?

southport2014

Established Member
If you plan on a PD blower I would leave the converter alone stock converter works well with PD blowers. Now if your really up there in power then that may all change but for a normal street car I would keep the stock one. If you plan on a SC then I would get some LT and if you get a centri then I would get a boss intake. I would start with exhaust and some suspension. What are your goals?
Just want a fast street car 500rwhp is fine

jk57

Established Member
Start with a tune

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

466roller

Established Member
Alex from VMP tunes my car now and has for the last few years. I've been tuned by Lund and Ken from PB Dyno. Alex has countless hours on the trans cal and the car has never ran better.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Pretty much what reaper said. My local buddy puts down 482 with FBO CJ (un-ported) monoblade, L&M intake cams and E85 through an auto. He just sent his CJ out to get ported so he'll be closer to 500 or right on the money.

OneSlowV

Established Member
I bet with electric water pump he could break 500 rwhp

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread