2011 Catoctin Mountain Cruise!!! Sunday, November 13th!

Which day, Saturday or Sunday?

• Saturday

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike@HBH

Established Member
Sorry but lots of wind noise

Leaving safeway
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lpoBSDG8AY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]cmc 2011(1) - YouTube[/nomedia]

mustafa flys by at 1:20
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz0ScMTDtE8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]cmc 2011(2) - YouTube[/nomedia]

On rt270
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLs8jNpdDrA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]cmc 2011(3) - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Looks like a great turnout! Now I feel even worse that I couldn't make it...looks like I missed out. Did anyone get a car count? That's the biggest MACA turnout I've seen for anything in a looong time.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Here is a short clip of the U-Turn...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPmji9XyRzg"]MACA Catoctin Mountain Cruise: U-Turn - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Nice! I have like 3 hours of video to go through. I wish i could have made it for the mountain part of the cruise, but i had a TON of fun before we stopped at route 15. Im fully embracing the nickname, and stickers have already been ordered lol!!!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Anyone get word from the guy who had the family emergency? How's the little girl? Prayers to their family....

My sister's 22 month old fell into my dad's pond when they were in the garage moving things into the attic. She was under long enough for a 91 degree body temperature at the hospital. The cold probably helped. It was a miserable experience for the family but she seems like she is OK. She spent the night at Children's Hospital in Wilmington with mom and dad. I managed to meet the wife and get there in good time. Waiting for a good report this AM.

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

Ben

5.0Trunk

Established Member
My sister's 22 month old fell into my dad's pond when they were in the garage moving things into the attic. She was under long enough for a 91 degree body temperature at the hospital. The cold probably helped. It was a miserable experience for the family but she seems like she is OK. She spent the night at Children's Hospital in Wilmington with mom and dad. I managed to meet the wife and get there in good time. Waiting for a good report this AM.

Ben

Wow, glad to hear she is doing ok.

NickF1011

Established Member

Ben

Wow. Glad to hear it sounds like everything will be okay.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member

Ben

Please keep me/us updated Ben... My son is 22 months old so this hit really close to home. After I got home to the wife, that's all I really talked about from the cruise.

You all will constantly be in my thoughts and prayers.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Damn Ben. Glad she seems to be doing okay. Keep us posted on her condition.

SicMonte

AutoX/Road Race Junkie!!
Established Member
I had no idea until now that happend Ben. You have my prayers and thoughts!!

I will be puting up my pics and videos up later tonight.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Nice! I have like 3 hours of video to go through. I wish i could have made it for the mountain part of the cruise, but i had a TON of fun before we stopped at route 15. Im fully embracing the nickname, and stickers have already been ordered lol!!!

Had to leave before the cruise even started, so I didn't get a chance to meet you. However, you're welcome for the nickname:poke:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member

Ben

I wish you and your family all the best!!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Damn. This is by far my favorite MACA event and I have missed it 2 straight years!! :bash: Looks like it was a blast!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Damn. This is by far my favorite MACA event and I have missed it 2 straight years!! :bash: Looks like it was a blast!

Ya i went 2 years ago and didnt know or talk to ANYONE, so i didnt go last year. I knew a couple of people from locals and the MIR rental, so i decided it would be fun to go this year, and i can tell you il never miss another one of these again!!

And sorry if i forget your alls names. I am great with faces, but i SUCK with names!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Looks like a great turnout! Now I feel even worse that I couldn't make it...looks like I missed out. Did anyone get a car count? That's the biggest MACA turnout I've seen for anything in a looong time.

Before we left the State Farm Bldg, I counted 37 Mustangs (some were gone getting gas too), 1 Lightning, and 2 Subarus. Great turnout.

Users who are viewing this thread