2011 Catoctin Mountain Cruise!!! Sunday, November 13th!

Which day, Saturday or Sunday?

• Saturday

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
its taking a while to clip out all the bs of our slow driving on the back roads and get some good parts where were getting it and you can hear some good exhaust tones... i should have one of three up in a little

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
Love hearing my car sitting in front of you at the light at 6:35. Can really hear the Crower Stage III's loping, and then the short blast in 1st after the left turn.

MACA really made my trek up from Richmond worthwhile. I will definately be back next year for this cruise.

Glad you like it. Sounded beautiful. I'm already looking forward to next year, too.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Ya us windows users hate Movie makers lack of mp4 support >.<. I refuse to use windows 7, but im sure thats the one that comes with mp4 codecs installed.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
here is one vid, it kinda jumps around. there was a lot of just cruising on the backroads that was boring so i cut a lot out. I still have one more im working on thats us leaving state farm

[youtube_browser]p3_Dx3zd66Q[/youtube_browser]

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Wow!!! Looks like you guys had another great Catoctin Cruise! one of the all time great SVT events in history. Boy, do I miss these events! Great job Mustafa, Ben, Greg and everyone else who contributed to this. And thanks for the great pics, vids, and......memories!

Alien STI

Established Member
here is one vid, it kinda jumps around. there was a lot of just cruising on the backroads that was boring so i cut a lot out. I still have one more im working on thats us leaving state farm

[youtube_browser]p3_Dx3zd66Q[/youtube_browser]

BOY! am i glad to see you recorded some of me. Did you happen to get a video of me and you going through the backroads?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Wow!!! Looks like you guys had another great Catoctin Cruise! one of the all time great SVT events in history. Boy, do I miss these events! Great job Mustafa, Ben, Greg and everyone else who contributed to this. And thanks for the great pics, vids, and......memories!

DG, you were with us in spirit. :-D

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Just checking to see if anyone snapped a photo of my car rolling on rt15 or video . I was looking to make a wall paper/screen saver.
I also have a couple of photos to post of a couple of cars
You can PM me and ill send you an Email..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread