2011 5.0 with 3.6LC Kenne Bell

Erick

Established Member
Awesome car and I would love to have either blower. I'm just confused why he takes the time & work to install two different blowers and build the bottom end but leave the 3.15's?:shrug:

chrisheltra

Established Member
Awesome car and I would love to have either blower. I'm just confused why he takes the time & work to install two different blowers and build the bottom end but leave the 3.15's?:shrug:

Maybe he plans on making huge power with a turbo later down the road but I think some 3.73's will do him well right now.

musclefan21

Established Member
what kind of power do those stock 5.0 motors handle without popping?

That was an impressive run.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
what kind of power do those stock 5.0 motors handle without popping?

That was an impressive run.

i would feel comfortable with boosting mine to 650rwhp long term. it wont blow. when you guys say,"its not forged", that is a misnomer.

the determination for powdered rod strength is the material used and design. powdered metal rods can have more overall strength than 4340 h beams.

you guys understand h beams are good for low rpm forced induction motors, but i beam rods are stronger in weight -to strength ratio and are ideal for high rpm engines. just like a 7k coyote.

just because ford maximized material yields on past rods, doesnt mean these rods are the same. i put them up against 4340 rods with the same design strength.

these stock rods handle 7600rpm with no mods.

Users who are viewing this thread