2011/2012 Pictures

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Sorry if I missed this but I'm looking for certain pics and don't really want to have to dig through 20 threads just to find them.

Post your 2011/2012 looks setups(wheels, exterior mods, etc) I think I want to do tint, wheels and maybe a GT500 wing. Has anyone done the quad exhaust tip mod on a 11-12? Car is black so if you have pics of black 11-12's that's even better but any color will do. Sorry for no pic in the original post, I don't have a good shot of the car currently but imagine a stock looking 2011 Black GT in your mind and let that serve as your pic for this threads opening post, Lol!!!

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
My 2011 with the Niche Targa's. Exterior is stock minus the Boss front. I have a slightly bigger wing because of the backup camera as well; I plan on a GT500 for it soon however.

Roller by Treyson M, on Flickr

CQuartz Detail by Treyson M, on Flickr

Rollin In My 5.0 by Treyson M, on Flickr

'Merica by Treyson M, on Flickr

Parked by Treyson M, on Flickr

Tank by Treyson M, on Flickr

Good Side by Treyson M, on Flickr

Same car on the 19" AMR's
30% Windhsield by Treyson M, on Flickr

Kiohtee

Established Member
Exterior
2013-2014 headlights (fully functioning)
Gloss black painted horse
Boss front fascia
Boss-style fog light deletes
Gloss black 5.0 emblems
Roush side splitters
Roush rear side splitters
Paint-matched trunk emblem surround
2013-2014 taillights (w/ taillight sequencer harness)
Raxiom taillight fillers
All quarter lights painted gloss black to blend in with car (wiring disconnected)
20% window tint all around, 40% on windshield
20x9/11 gunmetal Forgestar F14s (w/ 275/35 & 305/35 M/T Street Comps)

SoddyRebel

Darkside
Established Member
My 12 gt

DSCN2252.jpg

DSCN2241.jpg

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Amazing how much wheels helps this car. One thing I wished I had is the factory HID, I love how the front looks with them. Can you swap to a 11-12 HID headlight and it be plug and play? Also when you post a pic post what wheels/mods you've done(most of you did and I appreciate that) The red car above looks good but I don't know what mods those are. I'm still new to these cars, I've always been a fox and new edge guy. Thanks guys

Kiohtee

Established Member
Converting from halogen to OEM HIDs is anything but plug and play. I had the damnedest time converting my car from '11 halogens to '14 HIDs. It was so worth it though.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
What about non 13-14 HID's, is it just as hard? More pics please!!! If there is a link to a thread about 11-12 pics someone let me know!!! Thanks

Kiohtee

Established Member
As far as I know, yes, it's just as hard. I opted with the '13-14 headlights because IMO, they look better.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I got lucky with mine having the factory HID's. Rare option for this year, never really see any with them.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Since this is a looks thread I forgot the 2010 models, sorry you guys can post too!!

Are the 13/14 HID lights more money than the 11-12?

Post more pics!!!

Kiohtee

Established Member
Since this is a looks thread I forgot the 2010 models, sorry you guys can post too!!

Are the 13/14 HID lights more money than the 11-12?

Post more pics!!!

They are. But a little more plentiful since all '13-14 Mustangs (V6s included) came with the HIDs.

Kiohtee

Established Member
BTW, do you have a how to on how you wired it all up? Also I may of asked already but what was the rough cost to do it 100%

I don't have a how-to as the pair I bought were pretty much plug and play. It took a little work getting the tri-bar daytime running lights to work though.

There's a guy on the Anything Coyote Mustang Related Facebook page named Ron Canales that makes 100% plug and play harnesses for this swap, which will save you the extra time and money that I had to spend getting the DTRLs working.

My total cost was $910.

Users who are viewing this thread