2011-14 GT parts for sale

burke985

Established Member
Note::Boss Intake and CAI will be off the car in 3 weeks
JLT Oil Seperator(passenger side) $70.00(Sold), Boss Intake $375.00(SOLD), Boss Engine Cover Kit $100.00(SOLD), AirRaid CA​I- Comes with insert to run on stock car- 190.00(Sold), Boss Strut Tower Brace $150.00(SOLD) . Those prices include shipping to your house in the great 48 states. That's the individual prices if you want the whole package i will sell it for 700.00 plus shipping since i will have to ship at once. The CAI and Boss Intake will be off the car in three weeks if interested in those parts . The others i can remove now and sell. The rubber coupling on the CAI was trimmed a little to make work with the boss intake

20130417_104044_zpsf7dcec22.jpg

Last edited:

burke985

Established Member
Oil Seperator , Engine cover Kit , and Strut Tower Brace can be removed now and shipped

burke985

Established Member
Ttt...need to have boss engine cover kit and oil seperator gone by monday leaving town for two weeks tues morning. New final prices in OP

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I have bought from this seller a few times, he's very straight forward and upfront and his stuff is always in the condition he says it is if not better.

GLWS OP

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Boss Engine Cover kit for $100 is STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID cheap!!!!!!

I wouldn't open my hood with my Boss IM without one! LOL!!!:rockon:

burke985

Established Member
Boss Engine Cover kit for $100 is STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID cheap!!!!!!

I wouldn't open my hood with my Boss IM without one! LOL!!!:rockon:

Yes i know i wish i could have found a set that cheap when i was looking makes the engine bay look so much cleaner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread