2010 Silver with black stripes So. Cal.

ctmTO

Established Member
Hi guys,

I am entertaining selling my beast because I just don't drive it that much anymore. A few tasteful mods including KR axlebacks, FRPP handling kit (the good one with 4 adj. tokicos), VMP tuned with smaller pulley and colder spark plugs. I do have original suspension components that came off as well, but not original mufflers. I will include the SCT xcal4 and the VMP pulley removal tool should you want to go back to stock.

Car is 9/10 on exterior and interior, one minor nick on back corner of bumper and a few hairline scratches inside. But honestly its super clean and you really have to look to find them. All black interior, touchscreen nav, mycolor whatever its called, and HID headlights/fog lights. Car currently has 41k miles and I want $35k for it. Given its condition, mods and the fact you really can't find any silvers for sale in this year I think that is fair.

shelby.jpg
2016-03-07 09.55.48.jpg

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
With your item.

7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card with one of your items.

Users who are viewing this thread