2010 GT500 wheels installed

kevinp

Established Member
installing a blower lowered the front end 1/2"?

About that, its an extra 80lbs or so right on the front end. I measured 7/16" after it was on there a couple weeks from where it sat stock. With the stock rear springs it had a hell of a rake, thats why I put the rear Roush springs on.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
There are a couple new Camaro owners and a 2007-2009 GT500 guy that is probably still wondering how they got whomped so bad by a stock GT lol.

Its not the fastest thing out there for sure but its an awesome stoplight warrior.

:rockon:

kevinp

Established Member
looks great. was debating between those wheels and the RTR's for our 5.0

I like the RTR wheels and was considering them, but I had similar styled wheels on other cars and they were a PITA to clean. I had these on another car and they are pretty low maintenance, they dont even look bad dirty..

Last cosmetic mod for a while, one thing that looks cheap on the base cars is the door sills, that molded in mustang looks pretty cheesy for sure.

Was going to put the silver 'mustang' ones on but I have little silver on the interior so I went with the Roush plates. The pattern matches the base dash trim and the color matches the inserts on the wheels and console/radio trim so it looks pretty good.

IMG_0217.gif

IMG_0221.gif

Users who are viewing this thread