2010 GT500 Pictures

SVThopeful

SVT Poster
Established Member
Two of us took one down to Alabama for the Mustang 45th Anniversary event.

It's a great car, powerful, smooth, solid, and comfortable. We drove 1,616 miles and didn't feel sore at all. It was great seeing all the Mustangs heading down there.

Some pictures

IMG_4965.jpg

SVT Trailer
IMG_4967.jpg

The new Ford Navigation systems are great
IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

If it dries up here, I'll grab some more pictures tonight

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
Thanks for posting and your not bad at taking pics either!

Not feeling the look though, too busy and I rally can't see how it is more aero?

You can see the front tires from the front on shot, that IMO would introduce a huge amount of drag

StillIntense

Established Member
So, considering that you appear to be inside the fence at Ford, when the heck is Ford going to start delivering them to customers......??????
Thanks for the pics by the way, it makes the wait go a little smoother.

TTBEAST

Established Member
I got the opportunity to race one of these cars being tested on 1-75 in michigan. The guy was real cool and raced me 3 times, He jumped out on me but was sure surprised when i went by him like he stood on the brakes, he asked " you got n20 in that thing" I said no twin turbos and he gave me a thumbs up. Real bad ass looking car. White with flat black stripes

COBRA32

Established Member
I love the look and SVT did a great job except on the HID's, the standard lights look much better. I wish they would have used the 2009 style HID instead of the projector HIDs that 2010 come with.

Users who are viewing this thread