2010 Fusion SE

Gjacobs11

Established Member
I have a 2011 sport that's my DD. I love the thing. Great handling and acceleration for what it is. Fusions are great cars

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
So far ive hit 29mpg average on the little readout thingamajig just driving pretty sanely. Pretty sure on a tank thats mostly highway I can get 31mpg.

need to pick up an aux ipod thingy soon.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
We have a 2008 Fusion SE here at work (and also a 2007). The transmission on the 2008 just went at 101,000 miles and needed a rebuild to the tune of $3,500 (the dealer wanted over $5k). No other major issues but that one wasn't cheap.

Should have sent it to a fellow SVTP member that owns a transmission shop!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I looked at Fusions when I ordered my Focus last month. I liked them but the new focus gets better gas mileage. I got the sync with it and after reading around a little more kinda sorry I didn't get the NAV LOL! THen I found out that Ford is doing the 0% financing till sept 5th. and i have already paid for the damn car.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Yeah i usually dont even consider cars like this, but for whatever reason it caught my eye and that was that. Of all the cars i looked at it stood out the most. I checked out hyundai lease options, everything on craigslist and autotrader for 25mi, and didnt see anything that fit the bill and i liked.

If anything it will make a great replacement for when we get rid of her jetta thats turning into a pile of crap german engineering.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

Users who are viewing this thread