2010-2012 "No Drill" GT/Roush/GTCS Front License Plate Bracket

04sonicbeast

Established Member
I'm interested in one of Thea I have a 2012 gt. brembo plan on adding the CS front lower facia so will this fit either? If so which number can I call to pay over the phone with a visa and will I be able to receive a reciept right away?

billgtx

Established Member
I know the '13s are just now being built (I've ordered one!!), but do you know if your '12 bracket will fit? I want to bring it to the dealer when I pick up the car. Already asked (told?) them not to drill the bumper.
Thanks!

TORQJNKY

I know the '13s are just now being built (I've ordered one!!), but do you know if your '12 bracket will fit? I want to bring it to the dealer when I pick up the car. Already asked (told?) them not to drill the bumper.
Thanks!

Hey Bill, no way for me to know until I can get my hands on a 13 and test fit. Based on the pics I've seen, it looks like all 13 models, with the exception of the GT500, will now have the plastic grill in the bottom similar to the 10-12 GT500 and 10-12 V-6's. Brackets that attach through the grill are very specific designs for fitment. There's a good chance the 07-09 GT500 bracket, 10-12 GT500 or 10-12 V-6 bracket I have might work, but I'm not certain until I can try to install one. :beer:

billgtx

Established Member
Thanks. I figured as much but wanted to ask. Have no idea when the car will be delivered but I'm expecting several weeks so there's plenty of time.

mustang_guy

Established Member
Got mine on yesterday. Thanks!

bdfca108.jpg

7887c5d1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread