2010-2012 "No Drill" GT/Roush/GTCS Front License Plate Bracket

VETTKLR

Established Member
Invoice coming your way. :beer: You didn't sell your TT Cobra did you? Your Cobra is one of my all time favorite Cobras on this entire forum.

The frame fit perfectly! Thanks for allowing me not to drill holes in a front bumper! :beer:

...and yes, the TT Cobra is for sale in the Terminator section :nonono:

TORQJNKY

The frame fit perfectly! Thanks for allowing me not to drill holes in a front bumper! :beer:

...and yes, the TT Cobra is for sale in the Terminator section :nonono:

Good deal man and thank you for the business! Glad I could help out. Wish I could help out more by taking that TT Cobra off your hands. Amazing car and must be terrible to have to let go, but I understand your situation. GLWS! :beer:

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Maybe I'm missing something...how exactly does it mount? I'm interested in this. My car will have an intercooler shortly after I take delivery, can this be mounted off to the side so it won't block the intercooler?

Thanks.

TORQJNKY

Maybe I'm missing something...how exactly does it mount? I'm interested in this. My car will have an intercooler shortly after I take delivery, can this be mounted off to the side so it won't block the intercooler?

Thanks.

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will send you a copy of the install instructions and/or a video of the install process. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread