2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
**REDUCED**AGAIN!**

2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT , 35K miles, 6.0L V8, Auto

I bought this car a little over a year ago for my, now ex-fiance, because we needed a 4 door. I got rid of my 03 Cobra for it as it was the only thing comparable with 4 doors. Well she left so I no longer need the 4 door! The car is solid and runs very well, this coming from a diehard Ford guy! I’m the second owner and the car has spent its life in the garage. It was meticulously maintained by the original owner and me. It has great BLACK interior with heated leather power seats, climate control, cold A/C, great stereo w/6 disc, and large trunk space. It has been tastefully modded and recently detailed and ready to go! The car literally looks like it just rolled off the show room floor! I would rate the exterior at a 9/10. Its has 2 minor rock chips on the hood/bumper and 2 small scratches that were repaired by previous owner. You probably wouldn’t spot any of these without me showing you. There is also a baseball size dent in the passenger front fender that may or may not have been there before I even purchased the car. Again, hardly noticeable. The wheels do have some curb rash 7/10. Interior is a 10/10. It doesn’t have a single thing wrong with it! Looks brand new!

As for extras… 2010 polished 20” Camaro wheels(staggered), GXP front bumper(custom painted), Vinyl Black Roof, Roto-Fab Intake, Roto-Fab Radiator Cover, X-Pipe, Custom Axle Back Exhaust(Muff Delete w/J-Bends to silence drone), Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Brake Calipers, tinted windows and it has been lightly De-Badged.

Im sure Im forgetting something but that’s the bulk of it. Please PM with any questions. Posted more pics although not the greatest. Last is of the dent, again hardly noticable and doesnt even show up in pics!!

Price: REDUCED $23,000 FIRM Not looking to part out. Worth every penny! You will not be disappointed!

I have a car trailer and would be willing to deliver for right price. Located in Alamogordo, NM.
G81_zps1b7bb434.jpg

G8Eng_zpsd07673b2.jpg

Side_zps461d6d89.jpg

Drive_zps8fd38358.jpg

Dent_zps5a14d538.jpg

Gar2_zps6d1453e3.jpg

Gar4_zps142e29ac.jpg

Gar3_zps78152ab1.jpg

Last edited:

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
yes thats my offer.

Dont want this to become an auction. I appreciate the offer...seems a lil awkward as you havent shown any interest other than making an offer. Im willing to negotiate but $22k isnt quite what Im looking for. Im certainly not trying to be rude I hope you understand. But if you wanna talk PM me and Im sure we could work something out and Im willing to deliver the car for the right price.

And Im planning on putting up more pics this weekend!

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Beautiful car..I'm looking for one but a gxp..if it was a gxp for that much I'd come buy it hahaha

Thanks for all the compliments! Pics really dont do the car justice! I hear ya on the GXP, but I doubt you'll find a decent one for what Im asking for my GT! LOL

03ProCobra

Established Member
Dont want this to become an auction. I appreciate the offer...seems a lil awkward as you havent shown any interest other than making an offer. Im willing to negotiate but $22k isnt quite what Im looking for. Im certainly not trying to be rude I hope you understand. But if you wanna talk PM me and Im sure we could work something out and Im willing to deliver the car for the right price.

And Im planning on putting up more pics this weekend!

good luck man.

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Price Reduced and added some pics! Need to get rid of this thing! Make an offer!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread