2008 Shelby GT500 Pricing - What is a good price for a new one?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
What dealer? I'm a local, so I'm curious.

They are in Laplace. Laplace Ford is the name I think. Build date was 8/22/08. So I would def get all TSB work done.
Best they can do os 44,300. I was like ok well Im leaving then. Thats to high.

I drove the GT500 and was VERY disappointed. Just didnt have the wow factor I was expecting. So I will just keep my 03 Cobra and have fun with it.

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
They are in Laplace. Laplace Ford is the name I think. Build date was 8/22/08. So I would def get all TSB work done.
Best they can do os 44,300. I was like ok well Im leaving then. Thats to high.

I drove the GT500 and was VERY disappointed. Just didnt have the wow factor I was expecting. So I will just keep my 03 Cobra and have fun with it.

I've been trying to deal with them also.....$44900 is what they offered me over the internet. I offered them 40K back and haven't heard anything back.

Richard

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I've been trying to deal with them also.....$44900 is what they offered me over the internet. I offered them 40K back and haven't heard anything back.

Richard

Yeah they told me he cant sell it for 40k. I was like ok. Thats what I needed to know. And I walked out.

They are nice people but not very smart salesmans.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I live out that way, it has been there for awhile. Outside the entire time!:shrug:

Yeah the salesman was like we have had it for about a month and half. Get to talking with serivce workers. (They were all coming around my car staring at it, Couldnt believe I was gonna sell it.)
Come to find out tho they have had it for a few months like you said. They should be willing to move it soon. But dont seem like they want to.

390PLUS

Established Member
Well guys, I went in and actually picked up the car for $38k. I had them throw in the extended warranty, gap insurance and wheel/tire coverage.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
So this isnt a good deal?

2007 Ford Mustang SHELBY GT500
:lol:

And dealerships wonder why they are losing money and cant sell cars. If they would price them according to the market they would make money and sell them faster. But no they sit on them and have to pay insurance and finace them. So every month they are losing profit.

But got to love they want what the sticker was back in 2007. For a car thats now almost 3 years old.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread