FOR SALE: 2007 Tungsten Grey/Satin Stripe Shelby GT500 57k Miles near Mint

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
How is this still for sale?! Someone show me a better condition, hp, exclusive car for the money... My dad has a white/blue stripe 07 with 3k miles and I love driving it. I wish I was in the position to take this off your hands for $25k - what a bargain.

It seems like a good deal for a solid driver's car.

Boostedtres

Established Member
How is this still for sale?! Someone show me a better condition, hp, exclusive car for the money... My dad has a white/blue stripe 07 with 3k miles and I love driving it. I wish I was in the position to take this off your hands for $25k - what a bargain.
Thanks, Adam. This is my last week and I am either keeping it or dumping it at the dealer. Bummed I have to let her go, but I will have another. Someone would be getting a lot of car for the money.

Bump!

Boostedtres

Established Member
It seems like a good deal for a solid driver's car.
I think I am going to take the last three posters advice, and just bring it down south with me and either sell it there or hell, just keep it and drive it whenever. Thanks for the guidance ladies/gents. Ill give it a for more bumps/days then damn, maybe it was meant to stay mine anyway! Cheers.

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
I'll save the next potential buyer the headache I went through. Seller is NOT willing to take the 25K like he states in post #35 in this thread. Took weeks to get him to actually make that decision and I had to move on to other cars.
Clearly Ryan isn't interested in actually selling the car for the dollar amount posted or at all for that matter.

Not trash talking the seller but potential buyers should know this ahead of time.

Last edited:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
It’s rusty on a lot parts. Wish him luck selling it as I thought about buying it too. Paint has a lot of issues, etc. The price was right if you got it for what he said.

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
It’s rusty on a lot parts. Wish him luck selling it as I thought about buying it too. Paint has a lot of issues, etc. The price was right if you got it for what he said.
The price is right at 24-25K max. It's seen weather for sure and its reflected in the condition and not to mention it has oil leaks and missing exhaust hardware clearly shown in the dealer photos.
Had to walk away from this one.

Last edited:

Boostedtres

Established Member
The price is right at 24-25K max. It's seen weather for sure and its reflected in the condition and not to mention it has oil leaks clearly shown in the CAM photos.
Had to walk away from this one.
It is unfortunate we could not make a deal, and yes, it did take weeks for me to figure out all the logistical details since we are both out of state. As mentioned, between being in the hospital, two surgeries, new job, a move to a different state, and starting of school, this car has quickly moved down to the bottom of my list of priorities. I provided you the POC for the person selling the car who is still happy to help you if interested. As I said, it is securely stored, isn't costing me anything, I don't need the money, and not going to fly up and try to sell without everything hammered out.

Yes, 25k cash would have taken the car. But as explained, the car currently sits in CAM, and they take 10% off the top, so my net is 22,500. That is too low, I will keep it for that. That is why I was trying to get the % lower to meet your less than asking price. But was unable to do so.

I am sorry you are upset/disappointed you did not get the car. The car is 100% still for sale, although I am working with a local dealer for them to do a pick up. The offer is above $22,500, as I mentioned to you multiple times.

I am assuming you are not calling CAM Monday, and I wish you nothing but the best of luck finding a great car, and that the one you are looking at in person works out. All the best, Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread