2007 SVTOA Rendezvous coming up.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Thats a nice burnout at the end!!! :D

Chris -- Can you make a seperate (perhaps larger version) of my burnout and send to me? Pretty please? tyler - a - esimracing.com

Thanks!

Tylerb59

Established Member
Holy S Damon!

That Fusion is awesome. That car got an emotional response the first time I saw it. It's a beauty!

What a price!!!

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Thats a nice burnout at the end!!! :D

Chris -- Can you make a seperate (perhaps larger version) of my burnout and send to me? Pretty please? tyler - a - esimracing.com

Thanks!

The horrible version of video editing software I am forced to use has very little in options for file output - It will go from around 2-4 megs, and jump up to 70 megs, with no levels in between. I don't know if your email can handle files that large :D

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Thanks Tyler & everyone else.. Although it isn't going to be my driver. It's a nice one to cruise with the family.. I'm happy about it. I've never been so happy about a purchase for so little $$.

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Missed the burnouts this year, had to roll out easy, had the misses and the dog with me. Good to see every one again, Nick it was good to meet you and we'll get whose tire to you soon.

Blue Snake

SLACKER Poster
Established Member
:burnout: I didn't do a brake lock up so mine was WEEEEEEKKKKK:lol1:

Last edited:

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Just a reminder that the monthly SVTOA meeting is this coming Tuesday, so let us know if you plan on attending so we can prepare.

Users who are viewing this thread