2007 SVTOA Rendezvous coming up.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I will have to bring my black one, since the white one is getting tuned and won't be done til next week...

Joe5.0

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Tryin really hard to get my 93 back up. I just ripped it apart tonight for a cam swap. I'll try to bring it instead, that is if I'm able to get off work.:beer:

I Thought u were trying to sell that?

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
shznit said:
Jake... who's doing the tuning? Did you go back to John @ HP Ranch?

yes, he go the SCT software, but has had problems with getting into the tune because SCT is not allowing tuners to hack into the tables from what John was telling me...so we may have to go the predator route and see what happens...right now it has a workable tune, but to get it completely street dialed in on pump gas he needs to manipulate some of the parameters...not sure what all that means, but anyway, he's fair and a good honest guy that knows what he's doing

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
KOMO4 website said:
Sunday starts off with mostly cloudy skies. There is a slight chance of light rain, especially from the Cascade foothills into the mountains. It doesn't look like this will add up to much and we should even see some sun breaking out Sunday afternoon. High temperatures are going to range from the middle to upper 50s.

Could be worse.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
just back from the show.. (didn't enter, just walked around and took photos) some very nice cars there, and a bunch of great people.. I'll get my photo's posted in a bit...

shznit

shznit
Established Member
How about a video of a certain someone who shall remain nameless leaving a huge cloud of smoke to an unsuspecting person on a bike? Hmmm......

Funny stuff.... damn glad I saw it!

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
I managed to get that, but i'll have to edit out all the bad footage that i snagged... I'll see if I can't get it uploaded somewhere tomorrow.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
DPP_0046.gif

DPP_0049.gif

DPP_0048.gif

DPP_0043.gif

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
Great pics. Wish I could have been there. I love the Cobra under the hood.....Awesome touch to the car.

Gib

Blue Snake

SLACKER Poster
Established Member
I really like the snake under the hood. You can tell it is a chick's car no real performance mods.:D

Users who are viewing this thread