2007 Jeep SRT8

sushistrip

Established Member
2007 Jeep SRT8(Now with pics!)

Asking $22k obo, make an offer. 98k miles, will go up as it is my daily.

Mods:
Magnaflow midpipe with high-flow cats (have the stock pipe, fits in the back if you want to take it with you, cats!$$)
JLT CAI
Catch-can
Corsa/Mopar Exhaust
Diablo InTune
Custom Johan tune
Innovative Wideband sensor/gauge

Selling because I need some cash and I'd like to get into a c6z in the next year or so.

I'm trying to think of any issues but I can't really, any issues I've had were with aftermarket parts (tstats =D). I have transmission fluid/filter/gasket and front differential fluid ready to go in I just haven't done it yet. No particular reason either, I've had the car for 15k so I thought it would be a good idea to do those things. I've pulled the fog light relay and disconnected them as the ones that are in it are aftermarket and look dumb when they're on IMO, they don't match the headlights. There is a lighting issue on half of the HVAC controls, possibly a bulb is out, I don't notice it very often tbh. There is a small scratch on the rear right seat, I'll take a pic if you really want to see it. The drivers seat finally got a small pea-sized tear in it the other day, it's on the bottom side though so kind of hard to tell. Other than that the interior is clean, I would say it looks like a 40k mile car.

Service I've done/had done:
Oil/filter changed every 3k
Front lower balljoints + alignment
Spark plugs 5k ago
Ignition switch replaced by dealer per recall
Rear diff fluid changed
Tstat replaced, runs 195 consistently in 103 degree Kansas heat =D

The wheels were professionally painted by the previous owner. I don't know what tint level is on it but it's honestly perfect, decent night visibility and keeps the sun tamed during the day.

Tune is spot-friggin-on, shifts are great and it runs really smooth.

I would prefer to text if you can 316-789-3609, if not then pm will be fine. I'm located in Derby, Kansas.

Let me know if you need more pics and I can pm them to you,
Thanks for lookin!

d0dbxoUl.jpg
s2hjmJol.jpg
yMcvjp9l.jpg
GM77wBtl.jpg
2kPX5DLl.jpg

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Asking 22k obo, make an offer. 98k miles, will go up as it is my daily.

Mods:
Magnaflow midpipe with high-flow cats (have the stock pipe, fits in the back if you want to take it with you, cats!$$)
JLT CAI
Catch-can
Corsa/Mopar Exhaust
Diablo InTune
Custom Johan tune
Innovative Wideband sensor/gauge

Selling because I need some cash and I'd like to get into a c6z in the next year or so.

I'm trying to think of any issues but I can't really, any issues I've had were with aftermarket parts (tstats =D). I have transmission fluid/filter/gasket and front differential fluid ready to go in I just haven't done it yet. No particular reason either, I've had the car for 15k so I thought it would be a good idea to do those things. I've pulled the fog light relay and disconnected them as the ones that are in it are aftermarket and look dumb when they're on IMO, they don't match the headlights. There is a lighting issue on half of the HVAC controls, possibly a bulb is out, I don't notice it very often tbh. There is a small scratch on the rear right seat, I'll take a pic if you really want to see it. The drivers seat finally got a small pea-sized tear in it the other day, it's on the bottom side though so kind of hard to tell. Other than that the interior is clean, I would say it looks like a 40k mile car.

Service I've done/had done:
Oil/filter changed every 3k
Front lower balljoints + alignment
Spark plugs 5k ago
Ignition switch replaced by dealer per recall
Rear diff fluid changed
Tstat replaced, runs 195 consistently in 103 degree Kansas heat =D

The wheels were professionally painted by the previous owner. I don't know what tint level is on it but it's honestly perfect, decent night visibility and keeps the sun tamed during the day. Tires were brand new 15k ago, they have quite a bit left in them.

Tune is spot-friggin-on, shifts are great and it runs really smooth.

I would prefer to text if you can 316-789-3609, if not then pm will be fine. I'm located in Derby, Kansas.

Let me know if you need more pics and I can pm them to you,
Thanks for lookin!

flNYKzF.jpg

Fb9X1pF.jpg

yMcvjp9.jpg

GM77wBt.jpg

2kPX5DL.jpg

d0dbxoU.jpg

ReLkHJE.jpg

s2hjmJo.jpg

74BOAXP.jpg

x4loXcS.jpg

GmEwxH6.jpg
Test to see if the pictures show up. This is OK for now. OP had pics, but they got messed up. He'll add them later today.

Users who are viewing this thread