2007 GT500 - Tungsten Gray - $29,400

Cobra 2997

Established Member
edited to change pricing options. When I bought the car it had the JLT kit installed with the JLT 91 octane tune but no handheld programmer. It runs perfectly as such and thats how I've been driving it. I will sell the car for 28k even like this. I also have an SCT SF3 tuner from Jon Lund with 91 and 93 octane tunes on it. I had it installed for a while but didn't notice any difference over the JLT tune on 91 octane (don't have 93 here) so I removed it. I'll include that for $250 more.

How this car has not sold yet is beyond me !!! Seems like a great price !! Sure wish I was closer to you so I could check it out in person ....

Last edited:

OU812

Established Member
So what does the title say? Salvage?

I was interested in this so I called my bank to see what they would tell me, it's a branded title so they wouldn't loan anything on it. They told me they treat buyback titles just like a salvage title, this may just be my bank though.

Last edited:

TurboX2

Established Member
I was interested in this so I called my bank to see what they would tell me, it's a branded title so they wouldn't loan anything on it. They told me they treat buyback titles just like a salvage title, this may just be my bank though.

My credit union gave me a loan no problem, so it must just vary... :shrug: The title has a stamp that says 'lemon law vehicle'.

svtbolt2001

Established Member
Nah, title is fine. The carfax will show it though. I had a CTS-V that was a dealer buy back for vibration issues. It turned out all it needed was new tires. I had no problem selling it.

BY the way. I accidentally ordered the JLT painted tungsten when I own an Alloy car. Too bad you are not closer. It would be nice to trade and maybe add some $.

Users who are viewing this thread