2007 GT500. 11k miles, 2 owners. Priced for quick sale

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thinking of making a career change and need to free up some cash. I bought this car off the original owner in April of 2017 when it had 6800 miles. It now has 11,300 and will not be going up.

Car had 643 whp last week, but ive returned it to 100% stock condition other than the following:

1. Magnflow axle backs
2. 08+ lower pulley (07 pulley is very heavy, poor design)

This car even has the original tires and air filter. I do have $6k+ in aftermarket part if interested (trinity TVS blower, AFCO, 52lb trinity injectors, whipple 68mm tb) that we can discuss if you're a serious buyer.

Full disclosure.. I have a STRONG offer from CarMax and if this car doesn't sell in a week or 2, it will be going to CarMax and i'll sell the aftermarket parts separately.

Price is $27,500 to forum members. Call me or text. 909 556 2160.

Title in hand. No loans on this car. I own it outright. Transaction will be quick and easy.

IMG_5337.JPG

IMG_5336.JPG

gt500 4.JPG

IMG_3963.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5329.JPG

IMG_5339.JPG

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Wow! Dom how did I miss this?! Glad you got her sold, great deal for someone. Good luck with the career change buddy, lmk if ya need anything.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow! Dom how did I miss this?! Glad you got her sold, great deal for someone. Good luck with the career change buddy, lmk if ya need anything.

Thanks brotha.. very nice of you!

I'm turning 40 next month and have never (literally) had more than a few work days off in a row.

I'm going to take about 60 days off and just decompress.

Will jump back into the job market in a couple months LOL.

And maybe jump on a used Hellcat... if that happens you'll be the first person I contact!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Thanks brotha.. very nice of you!

I'm turning 40 next month and have never (literally) had more than a few work days off in a row.

I'm going to take about 60 days off and just decompress.

Will jump back into the job market in a couple months LOL.

And maybe jump on a used Hellcat... if that happens you'll be the first person I contact!
What career did you leave? And what are you pursuing?

I wish I went into a career where I worked with dogs and not humans. Even if I took a salary decrease I wouldn’t care.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
What career did you leave? And what are you pursuing?

I wish I went into a career where I worked with dogs and not humans. Even if I took a salary decrease I wouldn’t care.

I think you're spot on in your thinking. The older i get, the more my priorities start to line up (kids, wife, sports programs for kids, school work for my kids, general up bringing of my kids lol) and money doesnt matter as much.

Im currently the Director of Operations for the Western half of the United States for a decently large, publicly traded trucking outfit.

No matter what i choose, ill likely be taking a pretty big pay cut, but it's worth it to me.... time to step back a little bit, take a job closer to home, and focus more on my family.

Currently, if im not traveling out of state, im working 35-75 miles away from home one way 3-4 days out of the week.

Time to change it up a bit.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats on the sale Dom! That was quick. lol Good luck going forward as well man.
Which Hellcat would you buy, the Challenger or the Charger?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn. That's a great question and I'm torn. I like both!

I do, however, prefer to row my own so I may get stuck with a challenger but truth is whichever one I can get cheaper!

Cliffs: Italians are cheap.

;)

moncho

Established Member
Best of luck in your new endeavors. Seems out of the blue for us but I'm sure you've given this a lot of thought. Someones getting a hell of a car!

Cheers,
Ray

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I think you're spot on in your thinking. The older i get, the more my priorities start to line up (kids, wife, sports programs for kids, school work for my kids, general up bringing of my kids lol) and money doesnt matter as much.

Im currently the Director of Operations for the Western half of the United States for a decently large, publicly traded trucking outfit.

No matter what i choose, ill likely be taking a pretty big pay cut, but it's worth it to me.... time to step back a little bit, take a job closer to home, and focus more on my family.

Currently, if im not traveling out of state, im working 35-75 miles away from home one way 3-4 days out of the week.

Time to change it up a bit.

I share a lot of parallels in this post of yours. Low mileage GT500 kids sake and all. Rewards will follow. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry08

Established Member
Good luck moving forward. I did the same thing that your thinking about. I left a large fortune 500 company to work for a municipality. Best move I ever made. I get to enjoy and see my 2 boys grow up, pick them up from school and take them to car shows. There is always another car but the kids only grow up once.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck moving forward. I did the same thing that your thinking about. I left a large fortune 500 company to work for a municipality. Best move I ever made. I get to enjoy and see my 2 boys grow up, pick them up from school and take them to car shows. There is always another car but the kids only grow up once.

Outstanding! Im looking at a few similar options.

Users who are viewing this thread