2007+ F150 vs. 2007+ Silverado, your opinions please.

F150 vs. Silverado vs. Other

• F150

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Silverado

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I laugh at people who try to compare that piece of crap truck motor 5.4 to the chevy 5.3.

I own an 07 silverado crew cab z71. BY FAR one of the best trucks I have owned or driven. Rides like a car and is great on gas. I average 17mpg in the city no problem. Havnt driven a whole tank on just highway but I would bet it would be in the low 20's.

I have driven both the 5.4 f150 and my truck. I would NEVER buy a f150 over the truck I have now.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I like the F150 out of those choices, but they're both pretty close. What about the new Dodge Ram coming out? Looks pretty damn good, nice interior, big engine. You'd have to wait about 6 months for used ones to start popping up though.

Coiled03

Established Member
I like the F150 out of those choices, but they're both pretty close. What about the new Dodge Ram coming out? Looks pretty damn good, nice interior, big engine. You'd have to wait about 6 months for used ones to start popping up though.

Couldn't pay me to drive a Dodge. Call it stupidity, brand loyalty, or whatever. I've owned enough of the other vehicles they produce that I'm not taking a chance on their trucks.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Test drove a 07 silverado before I bought my f150. I didn't like turning the steering wheel like a school bus on the silverado and really just didn't like the overall feel for it.

Users who are viewing this thread