2007 Black White Stripe GT500

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You can't know much about the GT500 because he did not have to do much to start spanking you on a daily basis.

By the way, it is a beautiful car. I have someone looking for one and I will show him your pictures.

Never said he would't have to do much did I? I said his car stock for stock was better than mine and had he done what I have done he would tear into me. I simply said rite now if tried to race me I would spank him. But his 500 crank cant compete with my 600rw which is ALL I said.

commando

Established Member
These are the pics he had from when he bought her a month or two ago. Wish he would keep her but I cant talk him out of it. Think he is mad cause he spent 40 grand and my Terminator will smoke the crap out of him....now that is priceless! :beer: BTW..he is open to negotiation..but cant afford to go much less. -Shane

RIGHT ON! Terminator owns all.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
RIGHT ON! Terminator owns all.

You pretty much have to compare cars stock and of course the GT500 is better. But then you can take in price, price to mod, weight to HP ratio etc etc etc. Pretty sure the fox body comes in ahead in all aspects IMO. IMHO..the Shelby however being a very nice and powerful car will not have the following of the Terminator for two reasons. 1. The blue collar worker can afford them easily and they were only made for 2 years. -Shane

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member
Oh man... good luck with the sale, love the color combo... 1st step would be personalized plates that read SKUNK

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
-Shaker Mach1000
-Kenwood DVD Navigation w/XM sirius radio w/bluetooth
-Magnaflow Exhaust
-K&N CAI
-Alarm System
-18" Poilished rims
-Lowering Springs

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
shame this is in CA or it would already be on its way to its new home! Great price! Tell your buddy to stop dropping the price already! Its way worth that!

B

I shipped my Mach1 from Miami to Cali for $750:beer:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sorry for going off-topic, but who did you use to ship? I need a car delivered from Maryland to Missouri asap.

Thanks.

No problem..I used Honesty shipping...plus Nicole sounds like a hottie and is rather cool as well:beer:

Nicole Ayers
> > Honesty First Auto Transport
> > 866-221-1664 - Toll Free
> > 818-824-8100 - Direct
> > [email protected]
> > Honesty First Auto Transport

Users who are viewing this thread