2007 Black White Stripe GT500

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Selling for 35,000!!

My friend is selling his 2007 Black/White Stripe Shelby GT500. The car is mint with under 6,000 miles. He is asking payoff which is 40,000. He just bought it and loves it but is getting married. Car is currently located in South Texas in Corpus Christi but will soon be in San Diego, California soon. I have a ton more pics if needed. -Shane
n508530465_1815959_289.jpg

n508530465_1815960_568.jpg

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
These are the pics he had from when he bought her a month or two ago. Wish he would keep her but I cant talk him out of it. Think he is mad cause he spent 40 grand and my Terminator will smoke the crap out of him....now that is priceless! :beer: BTW..he is open to negotiation..but cant afford to go much less. -Shane

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
These are the pics he had from when he bought her a month or two ago. Wish he would keep her but I cant talk him out of it. Think he is mad cause he spent 40 grand and my Terminator will smoke the crap out of him....now that is priceless! :beer: BTW..he is open to negotiation..but cant afford to go much less. -Shane

Ahhh. That makes sense. Yeah I bet he isnt to happy. But change the pulley or even tho blower and that GT500 becomes a beast.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ahhh. That makes sense. Yeah I bet he isnt to happy. But change the pulley or even tho blower and that GT500 becomes a beast.

Very True! I told him when he got it he had a better car than mine. But...if he ever stepped to me I was gonna spank him hard. Then he was talking about a 700hp Lethal Performance kit. So I started looking at other power adders! But...no worries with him selling her! :thumbsup: -Shane

Dayum..not doing a good job at selling this GT500! :bash:Bet I sold 5 Terminators though! :bowdown:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
He told me $38,000 even though he owes $40,000 and I have more pics so just throw me an email.-Shane

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think this guy will entertain OBO within reason.

...no..not 50 bucks:dw: ....:D

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Do you know if he would consider a '03 10th Anniv. Coupe + cash for the GT500?

I am really wanting an Alloy 08 but would consider his car since we are both in Texas.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Do you know if he would consider a '03 10th Anniv. Coupe + cash for the GT500?

I am really wanting an Alloy 08 but would consider his car since we are both in Texas.

I doubt it man but I will let him know. Can you put some pics in this thread and all the specs or email them to me at [email protected]. thanks-shane

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Told him he was gonna get raped when he traded it in today..he said...$37,000. Said it wasnt a base model and had some nice upgrades from the factory. -Shane

uofipilot

Established Member
Looks awesome. And from what I can tell, those look like chrome gt40 wheels. I can't really tell from those angles though.

Good luck selling.

que4dog

Established Member
Very True! I told him when he got it he had a better car than mine. But...if he ever stepped to me I was gonna spank him hard. Then he was talking about a 700hp Lethal Performance kit. So I started looking at other power adders! But...no worries with him selling her! :thumbsup: -Shane

Dayum..not doing a good job at selling this GT500! :bash:Bet I sold 5 Terminators though! :bowdown:

You can't know much about the GT500 because he did not have to do much to start spanking you on a daily basis.

By the way, it is a beautiful car. I have someone looking for one and I will show him your pictures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread