2007 again with 2013 Shebly Dealerships

pack018

Established Member
Hey guys, does anybody know any dealerships who aren't out of their minds and charging 10k over sticker. This is like 2007 again! I live in Northern NJ, All American Ford want 10k over when I asked them why the 10k over they said "because ppl are willing to pay it" wtf!, Quality Ford on rt. 17 want 5k over! Wtf. After knowing the dealers are getting a basic Shelby for 49,500 paying MSRP key word SUGGESTED. They're still making a killing selling at sticker.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Yup, we just have to wait it out for a while. I decided to get a new KB setup instead of letting dealers rape me. Good luck with your decision.

walt

ZL1 for lunch
Established Member
I'm not paying any mark up on mine. MSRP.:banana:

pack018

Established Member
I know, I refuse to pay anything over MSRP.. I'll hate to pay sticker too. Just gonna wait..

rdsnk46

Established Member
I know people who are very "Invovled" with the industry and are paying 1-2K over MSRP or at MSRP. I have a deal now for 2K over MSRP. It is killing me to pay it as I wanted to be below 60K for the 2013.

I opted for SVT PP and Recaros

Invoice is 56K

MSRp is 60K

ADM 2K

UGH!!!!!

pack018

Established Member
I know people who are very "Invovled" with the industry and are paying 1-2K over MSRP or at MSRP. I have a deal now for 2K over MSRP. It is killing me to pay it as I wanted to be below 60K for the 2013.

I opted for SVT PP and Recaros

Invoice is 56K

MSRp is 60K

ADM 2K

UGH!!!!!

I refuse to pay anything over just for the excuse "because ppl are willing to pay". If I can find a dealer that's willing to do MSRP I'll order one.

stecz20

Established Member
my friend owns 2 dealerships in north carolina... when i built my f-450 for pulling my boat it was the best car buying exp i ever had.. if you are really serious about buying a car and not tire kicking, hell get you whatever you want..... pm me and ill put you in touch with him... great guy and great friend.....

snakecharmer

Established Member
You pay the market adjustment, you are a fool. Simple as that. Especially given Ford has said they will build as many as they have orders for.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Well, this is the most powerful production V-8 vehicle in history, right? If I was a dealer knowing the American penchant for more, more, more, I would consider contributing to the kid's college scholarship fund with ADM on a 2013 Shelby GT500. But real happy that a bunch of you are swinging the deal without it.

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
This is why I got the 2012 instead. Ill just mod the 2012 to rape the 2013. No problems. I didnt feel like waiting 5 6 7 8 damn months until the price goes down to MSRP on the 13's.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
This is why I got the 2012 instead. Ill just mod the 2012 to rape the 2013. No problems. I didnt feel like waiting 5 6 7 8 damn months until the price goes down to MSRP on the 13's.

Smart move, I have never even paid sticker for a vehicle. The thought of paying an adm is laughable. I hope the guys that do are putting a sizeable down payment with some killer financing or they're going to be upside down on value in a few years.

R1Lello

Established Member
it's only happening again because people are allowing it too........if all don't pay msrp prices will come down but people just need to have it first . Even at msrp they are making 8 to 11% plus their holdback......cha-ching $$$ I was in the business, I know

R1Lello

Established Member
Smart move, I have never even paid sticker for a vehicle. The thought of paying an adm is laughable. I hope the guys that do are putting a sizeable down payment with some killer financing or they're going to be upside down on value in a few years.

+1 :beer:

No worries, many will not be able to afford them, be upside down like you said , and they'll be posting them for sale here in the market with huge liens.

walt

ZL1 for lunch
Established Member
This thread is starting to make me feel really good that I was lucky enough to get MSRP.

I wouldn't pay over MSRP for any car no matter what it is.

bumplime

Established Member
The ADMs are understandable in a way, the hype is driving it, however it also sucks and is a bit ridiculous. Trying to claim these are limited production, as several dealerships are is complete BS.
Ford has built over 33,000 of these cars since 2007. from a low of approx. 3500 in 09 up to 10k in 2007..you know the really rare ones lol.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
I thought about a '13 until I figured it will be the same like back in 06/07. But I found there is a demand for the updated '13 parts that Ford Racing will probably offer as aftermarket [hopefully in a kit or individual parts].
>
So I went with a '12 & got what I wanted in trade on my '03 Cobra.
>
If you're willing to make a roadtrip to OH-
Call Cambridge Classic Ford in Cambridge, 877.452.0672, ask for Jordan. With a confirmed deposit, he is will to sell their first one at MSRP or a $1000 under & allow you to order specific color and options.
>
Just keep an eye-out in the "Market" section, there's gotta be another dealer willing to deal....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread