2006 silver Z06 / 8k miles / PERFECT.

youlose

Established Member
***5/17/10 Car is back for sale at a lowered price. $44k FIRM.***

Car has 2LZ package with Nav./black leather interior without the colored inserts. The car has approximately 4 years of warranty left on the GM extended warranty program. Only mods are $2200 worth of Clear-Bra, Weather Tech floor liners, MGW shifter and 09 Spyder wheels that have been powder coated semi-gloss black. Tires are Nitto Nt-05's. All parts listed above have less than 600 miles on them except the Clear-Bra. The car is FULLY detailed after every drive. The paint is flawless. I have more time in to cleaning/maintaining this car than I do driving 20 to 1. I bought the car this last winter and looked high and low for about 4 months trying to find one this nice. I found plenty of cars for $40-45k but none that were near as clean as this one. If you are looking for the CLEANEST C6Z on the market, this is it. I paid $50k when the market was at it's worst because I wanted the best car on the market, not the cheapest. The only rock chip on the car is on the nose under the clear-bra and I'll buy you lunch if you can find it in under 5 minutes. There are NO rock chips down the sides/brake vents at all.

I am asking $44k and am firm on that price. Car is located in Missoula MT and I can arrange shipping if needed. I don't have a lot of time to deal with tire-kickers so please save me the headache unless you really are interested. The car appears new. I believe T-BAG can verify that I keep my cars very nice as he bought my 03 Cobra.

Thanks,
Mark
MoreZ06pics438.jpg

MoreZ06pics442.jpg

Randomcarandvacationstuff416.jpg

Randomcarandvacationstuff411.jpg

Last edited:

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
The only rock chip on the car is on the nose under the clear-bra and I'll buy you lunch if you can find it in under 5 minutes.

......Does this offer still stand even if we're not interested in purchasing the car?

Just kidding.........this car is pure sex! What are you looking to get to replace it? Good luck with the sale, this is a good buy...!:beer:

youlose

Established Member
Yes it does. But you have to get here first! I'm probably going to step down a bit and maybe get another bike or two as I am missing riding a lot lately. Not really sure yet. This car is a hard act to follow!

Mark

......Does this offer still stand even if we're not interested in purchasing the car?

Just kidding.........this car is pure sex! What are you looking to get to replace it? Good luck with the sale, this is a good buy...!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread