2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe Pics

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
svtcontour said:
maybe I'm the only one but I find the last generation viper to be so SOOO much nicer. The old Viper GTS was 10x hotter in appearance :) For me, I'd have to say I'd take a new Z06 over the current viper....
I would have to agree.

Cobras_Rule

The Terminator Rules
Established Member
I love the old Viper(except the R/T 10) but I think this one just has a bit smoother lines. If I was lucky enough to choose between the 2(Corvette C6 vs. Viper SRT-10) I would take the Viper with no second thoughts.

Last edited:

00_blkgt

Established Member
TropicTour said:
Must be nice to be rich...
I'm willing to bet he or someone in his family worked very hard for many years to have the money he has. I doubt he just got lucky and won the lottery!

BTW, very nice cars and girls!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Nice find UtOhCop. The window sticker says built especialy for Craig. I wonder if he is an engineer over at Dodge or maybe for their SRT Team. He must be that or a really good pimp to have all those... :eek:

razmig

Established Member
tommygun said:
I would like to take one of his girls out in his car :)

haha i was waitin for that...the one in the shorts is pretty damn cute :D

baldurann

Established Member
Is it just me... or did anyone else notice the horrendous teeth on the girl in the white shirt? Pet peeve of mine, bigtime...

razmig

Established Member
baldurann said:
Is it just me... or did anyone else notice the horrendous teeth on the girl in the white shirt? Pet peeve of mine, bigtime...

lol as i said the girl in the shorts is pretty damn cute...haha ya i saw it and i ended up with gatorade all over my moniter ahhhaha

BlueSS

Window sticker says 91k, you could get that new Z06 for 20k less and it's faster. No doubt a sick looking car anyway though.

Users who are viewing this thread