2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe Pics

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I may be the only one that thinks this, but I'd take that over a C6 Z06 anyday of the week. That car is gorgeous.

WydOpen

Established Member
That thing is hot. It would be hard to choose between that or the Z06...both are unbelievable cars. I don't have that much money...so I don't have those hard problems of choosing, hahaha.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Must be nice to have money comin out of your ass like that. I too would havee bought a Z06 over that....it is cool as hell though; I LOVE that paint job!!

-Mike

svtcontour

Established Member
maybe I'm the only one but I find the last generation viper to be so SOOO much nicer. The old Viper GTS was 10x hotter in appearance :) For me, I'd have to say I'd take a new Z06 over the current viper....

slow02GT

dfw99cobra said:
I may be the only one that thinks this, but I'd take that over a C6 Z06 anyday of the week. That car is gorgeous.

it looks 20x better than a z06 hands down

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Lets see two vipers, one escalade, a ram and a magnum. Whos the two chicks, if one is his daughter I wonder if she needs a husband haha.

Z28

Established Member
In the looks catagory the viper definately gets my vote over Z06, but the viper just dosen't match up to the Z in performance.

Users who are viewing this thread