2006 600+HP RCC Super Ultra Turbo Hayabusa

Attaus

Established Member
hA34A1C21

HIonPSI

Established Member
Ill race you for pinks :lol: :lol1:

Insane isnt even the word to describe this monster. Bump for the absolute sickest bike I have ever seen :bowdown: :beer:

ace23

Established Member
Just a quick update. The bike has a pending sale but not money has been transferred so the bike is still being offered. The owner is from out of the country and they do not have 93 octane available so we cancelled the trip to Johnny Cheese to have the tune verified. Just wanted to give an update because i know the original post said that June 22nd a tune verification would be provided. This tune verification is still something I would do for someone that would run it on 93 octane.
Thanks,

ace23

Established Member
Are there any videos of this thing in action?

A simple idle clip after having the injectors come back from being cleaned and flow tested and the oil changed
GT4094 turbo Hayabusa at idle and free rev - YouTube
Just a ride around on wastegate to show people that bike is 100% streetbike
Super Ultra turbo Hayabusa test ride - YouTube

You wouldn't believe how many people think that you can't ride a bike like this on the street or that somehow because its been on the market for awhile that something Is wrong with it. Now that the last potential buyer is out of the picture I'm sure when it can get rescheduled for the dyno tune check we will make a video of the tune being checked "for all the non believers" and a street video of some higher boost. This video above is only 6lb I believe

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
I would love to get something like this, but I would more than likely kill myself on it! I have already proven that I make very poor decisions when I had an R1 lol. This bike is a monster, good luck with the sale!

ace23

Established Member
I would love to get something like this, but I would more than likely kill myself on it! I have already proven that I make very poor decisions when I had an R1 lol. This bike is a monster, good luck with the sale!

It is no joke. It takes a bit of common sense or you could be in body bag pretty damn quick

ace23

Established Member
TTT, Still for sale but no longer interested in trades for a 03/04 cobra. I have acquired one.
Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread