2006 600+HP RCC Super Ultra Turbo Hayabusa

ace23

Established Member
I have a deal pending but still don't have cash in hand. I'm also looking for a Cobra so didn't know if anyone would be interested in a form of trade or just outright purchasing the bike here. It is for sale for 22K. The bike has top of the line parts and is in Houston TX at a friends shop. It just had a new tire/wheel/swingarm combo added, new fuel lines, compression check, new battery ect. It is 100% shape and is 100% completely streetable. We will take it back to the dyno for a buyer for a pump gas tune and verification. It has made 617hp before on C16 and we expect it to make 400HP on 93 octane and close to 650hp given the lighter wheel setup. I can post pics later but here is a link to SSB where it was just featured in their February issue. It is the bike without the red rim tape. Had it listed here a few years ago but it has been completely overhauled and all issues ironed out. More details upon request

Suzuki Hayabusa Bike Builds - Super Streetbike Magazine
Vin JS1GW71A862105521
Bike Mods
*Puig dark double bubble windscreen
*ASV unbreakable levers
*speedohealer
*Driven grips and bar ends
*Vortex sprockets
*R1 wheel conversion
*Galfer braided front lines, EBC HHH pads
*shinko "Hook up" drag tire
*0-6 adjustable Velocity Swingarm
*Vortex black rearsets
*HID low 8K, high 4K
*Vortex gas cap and base in black
*6 over catayst street tail
*Tiger tail powder coated black
*Woodcraft stator cover
*ELKA rear shock
*Painted body and inner panels, ws6 black
*Triple tree powder coated black
*Fork caps powder coated black
*Stem nut powder coated black
*kickstand powder coated black
*Tank pad powder coated black
*Lower tripple tree powder coated black
*Gauge plate powder coated black
*Blue gauges LED backing
*smoked turn signals
*Frame powder coated black
*DRZ2 chain
*tiger racing gauge pods powder coated black
*Black anodize fairing bolts

Turbo
*RCC "SUPER" Ultra kit---GT4094R twin scroll with air to water intercooler, microtech LT-10 secondary injector system, tial 44mm wastegate, and 50mm blow off valve.

Motor
*Crower Rods with 280K bolts
*JE Turbo Pistons
*oil block offs
*high volume oil gear
*billet 2 inch pan
*billet cam chain adjuster
*APE shift shafts
*APE 65lb valve springs
*APE roller chain conversion
*APE main studs
*1mm over stainless steel exhaust valves
*MTC Billet slider clutch basket
*MTC inner billet hub
*MTC 2 stage lockup
*Billet clutch cover
*New bearings throughout motor
*RCC 13mm head studs
*.080 base spacer

Tranny
*R&D transmission with heavy duty output shaft, nitrous drum backcut, circlip mod, 1st-6th backcut

Electronics
*NLR AMS-1000
*Boost by smith ECU reflash 12K limiter, 186mph speed limiter removed....
*Boost by smith shift light
*AEM digital Wideband gauge
*AEM Digital boost gauge
*Custom wiring and power block designed by Boosted Cycle Performance.
Pictures from around the house
TurboBusaRobsHouse2_zps5d79c46d.jpg

TurboBusaRobsHouse_zps52afc478.jpg

photo5_zpscf59f31c.jpg

Prior C16 Dyno
bigboost_zpsa68e60d5.jpg

Boosted Performance Re-Wire
TurboBusaCustomWire_zps0c95bf5c.jpg

SSB February 2013 Shoot
photo_zps5f400fce.png

Prior setup with 240 tire and longer arm. It now has R1 wheel setup and shorter arm for a much better streetbike setup
Gasbreak_zps92326fde.jpg

Last edited:

ace23

Established Member
Is it fast?

Free bump for a nice bike

LOL well it depends on your version of fast. It is not setup to be a trailered grudge bike but if you if you want something you can fill up with 93 octane and go trap 170+in the quarter with a 230 lb rider then I would say its fast. I've never had it at the track and really don't care for drag racing so I'm just comparing what street turbo bikes are capable with similar power. I enjoy rollons.....and yes I would define it as mind blistering fast. It has taken down a few 800-1100hp cars on 12lb of boost and its tuned to 36lb now I believe

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
good lord what a bike...the quote talking about "when the mere act of opening the throttle results in instant death, you have enough power" comes to mind

ace23

Established Member
good lord what a bike...the quote talking about "when the mere act of opening the throttle results in instant death, you have enough power" comes to mind

Yes, It is not for the faint of heart, the more I think about it I want to just keep it. I have alot of $ in it and its my dream bike. Not like you have to worry about a new faster model coming out lol

10splaya22

Established Member
LOL well it depends on your version of fast. It is not setup to be a trailered grudge bike but if you if you want something you can fill up with 93 octane and go trap 170+in the quarter with a 230 lb rider then I would say its fast. I've never had it at the track and really don't care for drag racing so I'm just comparing what street turbo bikes are capable with similar power. I enjoy rollons.....and yes I would define it as mind blistering fast. It has taken down a few 800-1100hp cars on 12lb of boost and its tuned to 36lb now I believe

I was kidding haha. I thought my KB Cobra was fast, I couldn't imagine all that power on a bike

Dan.J

Established Member
I remember when you built this bike as I used to be on SH.org alot. Folks it doesnt get much "faster" than this. I have owned a 350-400-WHP turbo busa and not much of anything on the street had a chance against my bike, mine ran 8.50's at 170ish in the quarter in street trim so I know this bike is a beast. GL with your sale but TRUST me your gonna miss it, if it wasn't for my kids I would build another as nothing has satisfied my need for speed since.

ace23

Established Member
I remember when you built this bike as I used to be on SH.org alot. Folks it doesnt get much "faster" than this. I have owned a 350-400-WHP turbo busa and not much of anything on the street had a chance against my bike, mine ran 8.50's at 170ish in the quarter in street trim so I know this bike is a beast. GL with your sale but TRUST me your gonna miss it, if it wasn't for my kids I would build another as nothing has satisfied my need for speed since.

Thanks for the compliments. I have the feeling I will regret it, using the funds to cover a 09 busa I just picked up and I"m still looking for a cobra.

ace23

Established Member
TTT. Willing to trade for a 03-04 cobra or even add cash to the deal for the right car. This build has hardly any miles in it and has never been raced. All receipts can be provided as well as HD video of the bike on a ride. Going to the dyno on the 22nd to check the pump gas tune and that will be verified as well.

stangposse

Established Member
That is so beautiful. The best part about it is that it still looks like a street bike and not an all out race bike....yet its got the insane power. $22k is not bad for having almost the fastest machine on the road.

While I'm not in the market for another bike, this is a great opportunity for someone to buy a bike of this caliber and have the performance verified before the purchase is complete. I'm sure other things can be checked out as well on the 22nd. Here's an opportunity to "buy with confidence".

GLWS!

ace23

Established Member
That is so beautiful. The best part about it is that it still looks like a street bike and not an all out race bike....yet its got the insane power. $22k is not bad for having almost the fastest machine on the road.

While I'm not in the market for another bike, this is a great opportunity for someone to buy a bike of this caliber and have the performance verified before the purchase is complete. I'm sure other things can be checked out as well on the 22nd. Here's an opportunity to "buy with confidence".

GLWS!

Thanks for the positive post! This bike is as legit as they come. And you are absolutely correct about verification. I think current dyno videos and riding clips help provide proof to a potential buyer. Whomever purchases this will only need to put the key in it and crank it up....it is ready to go. I am all about full disclosure and providing a quality bike.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I remember the last time you listed this here... This thing is just insane. This bike needs to take down a twin turbo lambo...

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

ace23

Established Member
I remember the last time you listed this here... This thing is just insane. This bike needs to take down a twin turbo lambo...

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I took it off the market and invested in having the small issues resolved so that its turnkey. I fully believe it could hold its own against the lambos. If it struggled their is always engine modifications that could add some more hp to it. Remember this bike is fully built but it uses stock camshafts and stock bore and stroke. Their is easily 100hp more to crank out of it. If you can't outrun a car with a 700hp bike that is a serious street car

ace23

Established Member
Update: Buyer offered less than the original agreement at the last minute so there is no longer a deal pending

gaspasr

Established Member
Had a stock zx10 that was plenty fast for me. I'd be scared to even turn on this monster.
Amazing machine.
GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread