2005 TURBO GIXXER 1000fs

1FastZ06

Banned
I have a 2005 gixxer 1000 F.S. just hit 6000 miles, motor has 1000 miles on it, Carrillo rods, Je turbo pistons, T-25 Garrett turbo just rebuilt, The bike is lowered painted burnt orange where the yellow is usually on a gixxer.

The bike has rear extensions ,aftermarket sprocket down a tooth in the rear, Power commander 3, 70 pound injectors, 255 fuel pump,and a steering dampener. last time it was on the dyno it put out 306whp....

Thats all I can think of right now I know I am forgetting things. Asking 10,500 obo.

2l8uccm.jpg

29vxd79.jpg

43m47qp.jpg

34qnr4m.jpg

2qi7ok7.jpg

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Thats a really good price for a built bike. Its not my style, but I can recognize a good deal.

caleb_cook

Established Member
That would be one retardedly fast bike. I had a modified 02' R1 that put down just shy of 150 at the wheel at it was pretty quick. It would run around 105 in the 1/8. This bike would probably run 140 in the eighth Im guess, maybe better if it would keep the front end down.

Bike runs good and everything right? That is an awful good deal for 10,500! Why are you wanting to sell, too much or not enough?

Good luck, hope it goes, I am thinking a lb/hp ratio of less than 2:1 will scare most people though!

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Holy shit. That is insane. That thing has more power than my freaking car. Seems like a great deal.

Good luck with the sale. I wish I could afford another toy right now.

1FastZ06

Banned
yeah its a clean title, its a Slowboy racing turbo kit, I was having alittle smoke issue with it, So I had the turbo rebuilt, it turned out to be that the turbo sat level with the oil pan and the oil wasn't draining properly, so I had to put a 300 dollar scavenger pump on it, that issue has been solved, and you will find it is quite common with some turbo kits. I forgot to add the bike has a water methenol kit, I removed it if I can dig it all out it will be included.

Im having second thoughts about selling it, The bike is to much for me I really cant enjoy it around town.

Not much will scare me, I've never had this bike full throttle exept on the dyno. The bike was more fun when it had 260 hp Right now the turbo is pretty much maxed out I was told.. If you want to get alil more hp out of it you will need a bigger turbo and higher octane.

yesterday On the interstate I-95, people usually drive about 90ish I was doing about 85 and decided I would get up with traffic gave it gas it built up 3psi and pulled the front wheel off the ground pretty violently. I can't imagine what would have happend if I would have pulled 12 psi. Thats pretty much why I'm listing the bike before I kill myself. I think im going to go with a stock 1000 or busa. Sorry about the typos, I cant see straight to late for me

Abusu1300: I love your busa what kit/ power are you putting down? It looks like you have some motor work done also. Thats always been my dream bike but ins is insane.

Last edited:

abuseU1300

Home of the show stopper
Established Member
Man I wish you were closer , I would be all over that deal .
I have a NLR turbo kit ,makes around 450hp . Built motor, lock-up, boost controller set up for 2 stages of boost and the list goes on and on . I want to sell the bike cause nobody wants to race a turbo Busa . I do have a race with a 1200 hp Supra as soon as weather permits , silly non believers LOL. I have a stock motor Busa with spay I'm getting ready for this season . I would love to have a turbo 05-06 1K to ride around on the street . I will link this add on the Busa site I go on maybe you will get more intrest .

1FastZ06

Banned
yeah idk what id do with 450 hp screw racing people, do like me put around town and have everyone drool haha...I really feel bad for the turbo supra, you should get him to put some money on the line so you can make some. video tape it, id like to see it, your bike must be like ghost riders.

I know of a guy in covington la my hometown who has a 600+hp busa, I saw it one time all I have to say is that bike is nice. It had super kaos stickers on it..

abuseU1300

Home of the show stopper
Established Member
Yeah , thats about all I do with it now is cruise around town with it. Last few times out I was with some buddy's that ride $30K-$40K HD's and custom choppers , More people pointing asking about my bike than theres . One of the custom chopper guys wants a Busa now . Plus the dump pipe is just sick sounding and gets peoples attention quick .
The guy in the Supra has no chance , HE wants to do it for $$ and video it . SWEET !! I told him as long as it's during the day , cuase the night run vids all suck . Trust me i'm going to get alot of shots and post it everywhere someone can watch .
Keep me posted if the bike sells . I just might have to take a little vacation , its single digits and 6" of snow where Im at .

1FastZ06

Banned
abuseU1300 said:
Yeah , thats about all I do with it now is cruise around town with it. Last few times out I was with some buddy's that ride $30K-$40K HD's and custom choppers , More people pointing asking about my bike than theres . One of the custom chopper guys wants a Busa now . Plus the dump pipe is just sick sounding and gets peoples attention quick .
The guy in the Supra has no chance , HE wants to do it for $$ and video it . SWEET !! I told him as long as it's during the day , cuase the night run vids all suck . Trust me i'm going to get alot of shots and post it everywhere someone can watch .
Keep me posted if the bike sells . I just might have to take a little vacation , its single digits and 6" of snow where Im at .

haha, its warmer here now, I ride pretty much everyday, i dont think i could live with having a bike and not riding it..

Mine is the Dump also, come down for bike week here I have a place you can stay if you want..the supra isnt that black single turbo that kid just got from columbus is it?

NITMARE

Established Member
I know this thread is a little old but I just found it...just wondering if you still had it??

Users who are viewing this thread