2004 Turbo Cobra Vs 2015 Roush TVS Mustang GT Dig run

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
[video=youtube;8QqAQACm2ss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QqAQACm2ss[/video]

Been awhile since i have posted but a friend invited me out for a cruise and we decided have a pull. My car is dogshit off the line with no 2 step but it made for a closer race.

His car is the roush warranty tune so i'm guessing its about 560ish. Mine put down 740rwhp on 18psi 94 + meth 5 years ago on the stock motor. I mostly daily the car and have put it threw the paces over the years but it still seems to be going strong. It's been through a rearend and a trans but this motor just keeps on ticking. LOL

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Nice day time video! How many miles on your stock motor?

I got about 40K miles on the motor (had it replaced on warranty a year after i bought it. body has 56K miles). Lots of street hits and about 150+ passes at the track on this motor. This motor has been Ported,whippled and turbo'ed since i have owned it. I have been spraying 100% meth since turbo'd in June of 2012. I give all the credit to the tune-up. My local tuner and good friend is very talented guy.

F8L BYT

Established Member
boost.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh, wow! I beat that '04 turbo Cobra from a dig! Yeah, baby! :pepper: ....Oops, my joy was short lived. I got killed! :cryying:

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Thanks for the comments everyone. I am currently working on getting my car to dig race. I have a bolted on cut out on my downpipe that i have only removed once at the track and it picked up 5 MPH. So i have purchased an electric cutout, linelock, MSD 2 step, and will be switching to a taller gear than my 3.55. Probably do a 3.27 gear so i have more 1st gear as it wont even make full boost in 1st. These will be my biggest upgrades to the car in 5 years HAHA. After that I have a grudge race with a 836 RWHP nitrous hellcat that I beat when he was off spray (Owner said it made about 780RWHP off the bottle) then he beat me after he drove home and grabbed his bottle. Hes a great guy and gave me my race from a low 1st gear roll but i want to now give him his race and go from a dig. I will make sure we get in on video.

Users who are viewing this thread