2004 Terminator?

sonic cobra

Established Member
As our cobras stay warm and cozy in the garage, would like to offer this topic for discussion to help get our minds off this bad weather. Is it appropriate to refer to the 2004 cobra as the "Terminator" or is the 2003 the original ..... and only Terminator? Have fun!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Bad weather?? Humm, not down here, I was just out blowing the tires off in the beast today!!

As for the 04 being a "Terminator", my guess and this is backed up by only my wondering mind is that, Yes it would be considered a Terminator, because it is roughly the same car??

Who knows, just my .02

Later

sonic cobra

Established Member
Dayum! We had 7 " of snow last nite and 16 degrees outside. My all black beater mostly white now from all the salt on the roads. Enjoy 04yellowcobra. Enjoy!

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Let the 04 Guys check those decal tags stuck on the underside of the front spoiler and rear facia....also under the front fender behind the front wheels....on the 03's it says...Terminator on them.

I say 04's are also ...Terminators

brrrrrrrrr....I hate winter

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
Hold on a second while I dump the sand out of my sandals...I was watching the sunset at the beach...sorry.

hmmmmm...not sure about this 04 Terminator thing...perhaps "T2"

:beer:

sonic cobra

Established Member
I guess if it looks like a terminator, sounds like a terminator and goes like hell, like a terminator, than it must be a terminator. However, I too was wondering if any of the 04 guys have found those terminator tags under and about their cars as some of the 03 guys have.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Actually,

Did the 03's say the color on the stickers? My mystichrome says the color next to TERMINATOR

???Anyone??

sweet10th

Established Member
Yeha i hate winter too.
16 below right now here in MN.
I bet my cobra would produce a nice amount of boost right about now , lol.
Could never hook up in this Temp though....plus there is way too much salt around.

JWC

Established Member
YES we are all Terminators, we terminated the Cameros and Firebirds, now we must terminate the rest!

Friendchicken

Yup... 03/04 are all terminators.

Rain, rain, go away... leave vancouver for just one day...

ib6-ub9

Established Member
ahaha u guys should try san antonio,i think its cold (75 degrees) until about noon and it warms up, its all good though my lil old 2vgt gets better traction in the rain than u terminator folks get on the dry street, i thnk its due to my massive 245 good years :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread