2004 terminator for sale....

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
Hello I am looking into buying an 03-04 termi, i have looking for one close to denver, i stumbled across this one its an 04 but apparently it has a procharger on it...? i have never seen this before, and the guy at the carlot was an asshole, claimed 580rwhp.... i am thinking i should stay away from this one. I currently am looking to trade or sell my c5 convt 2003 6spd, i drive a 2004 Lightning just want a matching pair of 2004 svt's

Teroy

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=246886663&dealer_id=796481&car_year=2004&num_records=25&model=MUST&systime=&make2=&start_year=2003&engine=&keywordsrep=115118116044032099111098114097&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=__c3Z0LCBjb2JyYQ,,__&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&first_record=26&make=FORD&color=&keywords_display=svt%2C+cobra&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceASC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceASC&address=80128&advanced=y&end_year=2004&pager.offset=25&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=54

04RiceEater

Established Member
Not many people have run the procharger setups and from what I heard people what not all that happy with them, maybe thats why its for sale?

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Go to SVTCobraclub.com and pm Bigdaddy. The last time I saw his car he was making about 660 rwhp with his Procharged 03 along with methanol cooling. Car was definitely mean sounding and he drove it up from Georgia to Bristol TN to a show.

gotboost03

gotboost?
Established Member
Keep Shopping for sure. Thats a lot for a car that has had serious work done you never know what you are getting and the price with that many miles seems high. I would think 21-22K for it and see if they have the original parts thats a big bonus.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
580 rwhp sounds about rite for a procharger but i wouldnt buy from a dealer,Sell your vett outright and look at some cars on svtp most guys here treat the cars they have better than they they're wives,Lol

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
580 rwhp sounds about rite for a procharger but i wouldnt buy from a dealer,Sell your vett outright and look at some cars on svtp most guys here treat the cars they have better than they they're wives,Lol

26K... w/ 50K miles? Not that good of a deal. Keep shopping.

+ 1000000

move on and find another one. Everything is working against this deal. Price, the procharger and the fact its at a dealer. never buy that higly modified of a cobra from a dealer..its just not a good idea. You are MUCH better off finding something modified by a member on here who konws the history of the car. Plus you can always search thier screen name for posts to find out history as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wouldn't personally buy a ProCharged Terminator. They don't make good torque down low on the street so you're likely going to be disappointed. One of the reasons why you rarely see a ProCharged Terminator. If they were a great street/strip power adder we would have seen a lot of them by now. If you do proceed with your interest, get a Carfax and Oasis report. Get the motor checked out. Assume it has been raced pretty hard. Most who go ProCharger do so because their Terminator spends a lot of time at the track. Be cautious with this one. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread