2004 SVT Cobra

03stang74

Established Member
What kinda power do you think I will see at the rear wheels? I am going to have the car tuned at Alternative Auto. Any feed back on the shop or possible numbers would be appreciated thanks.

Stage IV ported and polished (2.76 upper Stock Lower)
Billit Flow polished pulleys with aux.
BA2400 Mass
60Lb Inj.
JLT cold air painted to match
LFP extreme dual pass heat exchanger
LFP polished supertank
Billitflow IRS brace
O/R x pipe
Borla catback
MGW shifter
Slotted Rotors with new pads
Dynojet Wideband kit
Chrome Bullit Wheels 17 x 10.5 - 17 x 8
Nitto tires 315DRs in the rear

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
wrong forum dude. this should be in the terminator sections

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Well the Billitflow IRS brace adds probably between 50-100rwhp, so a lot I would say.

03CobraDude

wrong forum dude. this should be in the terminator sections

Not really. This is Road Side.. "Sit back, pull up a stool and grab a drink 'cause this is the place to sit and chat about most things under the sun."

There's just about everything posted here, so why can't the guy post a question about a Terminator? Road Side is generally a tad bit more active than the Terminator section...

rezarxt said:
Well the Billitflow IRS brace adds probably between 50-100rwhp, so a lot I would say.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Not really. This is Road Side.. "Sit back, pull up a stool and grab a drink 'cause this is the place to sit and chat about most things under the sun."

There's just about everything posted here, so why can't the guy post a question about a Terminator? Road Side is generally a tad bit more active than the Terminator section...LOL

I didn't say he couldn't post it here. Mods move tech stuff from roadside to the tech forums all the time. He would get better answers there. and fewer smartass (tho funny) answers.

03CobraDude

I didn't say he couldn't post it here. Mods move tech stuff from roadside to the tech forums all the time. He would get better answers there. and fewer smartass (tho funny) answers.

Yeah, true. I never looked at it that way. But there's nothing wrong with the funny and smartass answers... :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

There's just about everything posted here, so why can't the guy post a question about a Terminator? Road Side is generally a tad bit more active than the Terminator section...

LOL

This is ignorant thinking.:nonono::nonono: WTF are all our separate forums for?

We have a TERMINATOR forum for a reason.:bash:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll guess 495-510rwhp and 490-500rwtq. With my 2.80 upper and other similar mods as yours, I made 504/494. Best of luck! You're gonna love the "new" car! :)

Juruense

Banned
Try to have your car tuned at a shop that specializes in Mustangs and has experience with Cobras. Do not just go to one that is geographically convienent.

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Lidio @ Alternative is the best mustang tuner in the D! :rockon:

X2. My 04 and my 96 both had their blowers installed and tuned there. I just bought my 04 and it's great.

My 96...It's been boosted for 5 years and counting with no issues. Lidio knows what he is doing. He tunes safely to insure you'll have your car for a long time without costing you money on repairs. Don't worry about a thing. His shops floor and walls are clean. If someone told you they work on cars there....you would disagree.

Juruense

Banned
That's cool all I was trying to say is ask the shop if they have experience with Mustangs and if they have done other Cobras previously. Sounds like they have...

Users who are viewing this thread