MGW short throw shifter
26 spline input shaft
aluminum flywheel
UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant
Drilled and slotted rotors with new pads
Maximum motorsports poly bushings
Control arm, diff, subframe
Subframe connectors
Autometer lunar gauges (oil pressure, water temperature)
Autometer boost gauge
AEM wideband
SOS gauge pod
tinted headlights and tail lights
Hid headlights and fogs
Dark window tint
Tinted reflectors
Black Cobra inserts
Billet gas door with locking gas cap
Shorty antenna
Pioneer head unit (also have stock head unit)
Brand new rack n pinion/alignment/balance last year
Nitto 555 tires on staggered FR500 wheels
Moroso over flow coolant tank

Custom nitrous set up with 3 tunes (blower only, 100 shot, 150 shot-race gas) with steeda switches set up in cup holder for purge, bottle warmer and remote bottle opener. Window switch in the glove box with digital RPM reader. Fogger system set up to inject at WOT over 2250 RPMS and shut off at redline. VERY safe kit. 2 bottles with holders in the trunk. I have NEVER trackeed the car and I have only used the nitrous once. It hasn't been beaten on and I do not take it to redline.

All work and tunes performed at Injected Engineering in Atlanta.
Georgia car, no rust, never seen snow or salt. This winter was its first year in Michigan and was stored.

I’m sure there is much more I am forgetting.

Only Royal Purple 5w30 Synthetic oil used with Ford Motorcraft filters. This car is in immaculate condition with no issues whatsoever. Interior and exterior are like new, no paint fade or rust anywhere, everything works flawlessly. Wheel finish is peeling in some places, a few knicks and chips on the front bumper. Unfortunately I can't afford to store it in the winter time anymore and I have a one year old and need a four door all-year-round car, so it has to go.

NOTICE: THE HOOD WAS OPEN IN THESE PICTURES AND THE AIR FILTER WAS REMOVED FOR CLEANING AND IS BACK IN.

Attachments

• 04cobra02.jpg
    04cobra02.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,949
  • 04cobra1.jpg
    04cobra1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,947
  • 04cobra2.jpg
    04cobra2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,989
  • 04cobra03.jpg
    04cobra03.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,988
  • 04cobra4.jpg
    04cobra4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,964
Last edited:

Blackoyote

Established Member
BUMP. Price too high??? Afraid of the nitrous???

I'm in the market and I've seen the car on eBay and on here...it's a combination of those two along with the miles that's kept me at bay, to be honest. If you were closer and it were feasible for us to do a halfway meetup, I would've contacted you already and made an offer, as it appears to be a beautiful car!

MIZ

Established Member
I'm in the market and I've seen the car on eBay and on here...it's a combination of those two along with the miles that's kept me at bay, to be honest. If you were closer and it were feasible for us to do a halfway meetup, I would've contacted you already and made an offer, as it appears to be a beautiful car!

It is! Adult owned and maintained all its life. Mods have only been done since 63k miles are i drive the car like a Grandma. Im going to Gatlinburg, Tenn. in October (the 9th) for vacation if youre interested I could always bring it down.

MIZ

Established Member
BUMP for a clean car. Price is OBO so make an offer. Willing to meet half way within reasonable distance.

Blackoyote

Established Member
If I haven't bought a car yet come time for you to go to Gatlinburg, maybe we can try and figure something out.

MIZ

Established Member
BUMP. If anyone has a 4x4 truck to throw in the deal worth $3k-$6k I'll sdjust the price accordingly :)

Users who are viewing this thread