2004 silver Cobra F/S in Louisiana!!!

04cobracop

Established Member
"SOLD"

Hey guys or girls,

Well the baby has arrived and now the cobra really needs to go. The car is very clean and runs strong. I'm only selling the car, due to having two children now and everyone knows that these cars are not a family sedan!!!. I'm asking $24,500 (NEW PRICE). Also, please read my sig for mods. The N20 has been used on the vehicle approximately seven times, two on the street and five for tuning. Never raced the vehicle on the track, but yes the car has been raced on the street several times always from a roll (Never from a dig). Thanks, Jason. :thumbsup: (Pictures of my car on page 5). "SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD"!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
where in louisiana? and how many miles does it have?

04cobracop

Established Member
evn62719 said:
any dyno numbers?

On motor the car made 521rwhp (SAE) and 533rwtq (SAE). The car had the 50 shot and laid down 576rwhp (SAE) and 643rwtq(SAE). The car now has a larger N20 shot, so PM me for further information. The car also has 31k miles. It's a daily driver, since my department has now taken away our take home cars.

Last edited:

04cobracop

Established Member
XyX said:
where in louisiana? and how many miles does it have?

I live in the Houma, Thibodaux area. It's about 1 1/2 hours from Baton Rouge, La. Thanks, Jason. If you know Cody from Stanghi Performance, he has seen this car up close and you can speak with him if you are interested. Thanks, Jason.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread